Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a bummer. I guess I wasn't the only one with fuel problems yesterday. LOL You know what's funny is yesterday I was wondering if you guys had gas in your red can.... guess that answered that one.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Thanks! ... and yup. LOL
      LOL! you are sopposed to have some ALREADY in those jerry cans!
      i shouldnt say much.. both of mine are empty right now :lightning
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
        That's a bummer. I guess I wasn't the only one with fuel problems yesterday. LOL You know what's funny is yesterday I was wondering if you guys had gas in your red can.... guess that answered that one.
        Hahaha!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by m1jeep
          My Jeep Rocks "rocks"! I also had a great time. I'm glad I made it out with you folks. We gotta get out and get together again soon! Thanks again to Brian4.2 for leading and his son Kyle for spotting us.

I snapped a few pics, not many just a few.
          CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          Cool pics Rich, I didn't take any of that "camp" or whatever, with all of the junk, I guess I was so hot I forgot! LOL

Comment

that is an ugly position it looks like mine, but the opposite direction!
            glad you made it out of there in one piece.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Pictures up in the gallery section. It was a HOt day at the bottom of the canyon but really nice on top. Great little run to prep for Rubicon.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/photopost...cat=554&page=1

Comment

It was alot of fun. It was a pleasure meeting you Ed, Ryan and Rich.And finally getting to wheel with the infamous Rick and Sarah was cool. I cant wait for rubicon in a week!

Comment

It's strange how those red thingys you put yer gas in don't fill themselves after you use them.... They are much more useful if they actually have gas in them!

:shades:
                  1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                  My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

I've ran out of gas before in "Marvin" when he was BRAND NEW!!! The gas gage was stuck on 1/4 tank. That was before we took him four wheelin and I was on the Bear Valley Road Bridge coming to Mariposa and coasted into AM/PM and then had to be pushed up into the drive way. Good thing for stick shifts!! Where in Adelanto were you guys?

BTW, I wasn't going to the fireworks, but was talked into it by my sister. I wasn't in the mood because of what happened the day after the Fourth last year. Anyways, glad you guys had fun. Tom is really aching to take Marvin out to really test him after the lift. Tom would have to have at least 3 weeks notice.
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

For those who were on this run do you remeber the station wagon that was on the hill? Well I passed it today on my way home from work. I guess it was good that we didn't ramp it. :wink:
                      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

NO WAY!!! Or that I didn't beef up my CD collection
                        hehe

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't gonna mention the classic rock cd's. : :omg:
                          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Well looks like fun, If I ever get my jeep back I may be able to swing another run.

Been Broken for a long time now.
                            Kirk
                            1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT
                              I guess it was good that we didn't ramp it. :wink:
                              that guy is pretty lucky that we were hot and wanted to get off the trail hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
                                Well looks like fun, If I ever get my jeep back I may be able to swing another run.

Been Broken for a long time now.

Does this mean no rubicon for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X