Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonah View Post
    Art, i pm'd you but I want to make sure you got the message that I'm not gonna make it the traffic is too bad I'm stuck. Sorry I really wanted to make it.
    No worries Jonah, I was stuck in traffic also got there about 15 mins late, waited for a bit and then did what I came to do for.
    Tires are holding air (way cool) They work pretty good even at 15 psi. They do spray major gravel and sand, that's kinda sucky.
    They stick pretty good raided everything at the Utility tower with ease. Found a few spots do flex er out, needs some work there, rubbing the front fenders a bit, what really needs attention is the rear tires, either need spacers or rims with about 1/2" to 1" backspacing. Other than that it works like a charm. The lil 4 banger crawls good and pulls the big sneakers pretty well in high range.
    4 feet undercut pebble pfff walks right over it. So yeah had me some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      OK I say Cougar buttes ( 8/4/12 ) and Mottino on (9/1/12). So you guys got 5 days to say if it works for you or not. So if it works for most people it's a done deal.
      Both dates are good for me, lets go wheelin Y'all

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        OK I say Cougar buttes ( 8/4/12 ) and Mottino on (9/1/12). So you guys got 5 days to say if it works for you or not. So if it works for most people it's a done deal.
        I'm out for Cougar Buttes, but IN for the Mottino night run on 9/1!
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

^^^^What he said ^^^^
          Check out .

Comment

Mike K. does the Cougar Buttes date work for you?
            Last edited by curtis; 07-26-12, 05:59 AM.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

That should work, is anyone else intrested?

Comment

I'llbe there so will Freddy, I am sure if we post it we will get some more takers

Comment

What trails you running in Cougar Buttes? I heard the Bullfrog trail is doable for a stock TJ but I've never been there. Only reason I'm asking is I'm taking a friend to Big Bear that weekend, with his stock TJ. I guess he could ride along with me but I have no rock lights.

Comment

Rock lights aren't really necessary, they just come in handy when you get stuck at night.
                    Your Jeep will do well, this fall take your friend to Cougar Buttes for some fun it has some cool stuff for stock Jeeps and lots of bypasses.
                    This run would be a bit to advanced for him. Definitely take him there though it is a really cool ohv area with tons of fun obstacles

Comment

I will post details about Mottino run after the Bullfrog run.
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Someone straighten me out here... so, Motino wash on aug 4th.

Also I have looked at this thread saying bullfrog on the same day with the same people... http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...frog-Night-Run

Comment

The Mottino run will be 9/1/12.

Comment

Okay so 8-4-12 is Cougar Buttes, Bullfrog trail.
                            Last edited by Dcope17; 07-26-12, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Correct!

Comment

See you on Motino beehatchezzzz
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X