Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Night runs Motino wash and?

Weeeelll Y'all it's summer and time for night runs, did we ever decide for our third annual Motino wash night run
    Mike what about some Cougar Buttes night fun?

Art can't find the first post you put up.:confused2. I thought it was in August after part of the Motino night crew got back from colorado. So they need to let me know what is going to work. So speak up kids.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

August is fine with me, lets all chime in and get something on the books. I didn't want the post to disappear in obscurity.
      So Curtis, you think we can talk Mikey into a Cougar Buttes night run?
      Also are you ready for a Hammer night run yet? Dying to try out the big sneakers :-)

Comment

Hey guys,
        I am on my summer break so I am up for any mid week day runs, night runs, or anything else so keep me posted and I will join u all. Mottino or Cougar Buttes at night sound fun. I still have all my rubicon trip stuff stored in my jeep so I need to clean it out before I go.I am up for any trails anytime.
        Kevin

Comment

I am also thinking about doing a bit of puttering around on Cleghorn this week after work. Maybe Tuesday night

Comment

Hey, if you are going up to Cleg Tuesday I would come up.

Comment

Around 7 pm work for ya?

Comment

How about starting at Silverwood up 2n17x to Dishpan then Holcomb Creek to Fawnskin. I hear MJR-Trans fixed the gatekeeper - in fact I watched a few Jeeps go through it yesterday.

Comment

We can do that for a night's entertainment also

Comment

Yeah, I think that should work. Although I just removed my steering box, so I have to get that done tomorrow. As long as there are no problems with that...

Comment

Give er a whirl Jonah when it's done I'll see ya, if not there is always the next day

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                        How about starting at Silverwood up 2n17x to Dishpan then Holcomb Creek to Fawnskin. I hear MJR-Trans fixed the gatekeeper - in fact I watched a few Jeeps go through it yesterday.
                        I was it Mike? We moved a lot of boulders back in to place.
                        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                          I was it Mike? We moved a lot of boulders back in to place.
                          A Jeep with 35's was stuck and stacking rocks, your labor wasn't in vain. LOL.

Comment

As soon as you built the road they will come and start a stacking :-)

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              As soon as you built the road they will come and start a stacking :-)
                              He was acually putting rocks under his tires to ge the diff's free.

Comment

Working...
                              X