Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can do some Hammer stuff on a full moon night, Clawhammer, Jackhammer, Sledgehammer, Turkeyclaw or Sun bonnet should all be fun. I really would like to do some Cougar buttes night running with Mike in the lead also. He tends to takes us to some nice spots in the dark. Crowbar the first part would be cool, the back end of it we need to explore sometime in day light to find the route, we basically did only the first half or 2/3's

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      We can do some Hammer stuff on a full moon night, Clawhammer, Jackhammer, Sledgehammer, Turkeyclaw or Sun bonnet should all be fun. I really would like to do some Cougar buttes night running with Mike in the lead also. He tends to takes us to some nice spots in the dark. Crowbar the first part would be cool, the back end of it we need to explore sometime in day light to find the route, we basically did only the first half or 2/3's
      Let me work on a date, maybe we can do a mixture of the trails.
      - Bullfrog/Cakewalk area pot-pourri
      - Behind the rocks trail

I can make the Bullfrog area a little more "interesting".

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
        Let me work on a date, maybe we can do a mixture of the trails.
        - Bullfrog/Cakewalk area pot-pourri
        - Behind the rocks trail

I can make the Bullfrog area a little more "interesting".
        I have absolute faith you can Mike, every run out there with you in the lead has been a barrel of fun

Comment

Either of the dates Curtis mentioned will work. You guys pick the place. What ever place is picked it will be a blast.
          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            Either of the dates Curtis mentioned will work. You guys pick the place. What ever place is picked it will be a blast.
            Well lets see what we can organize on either or both of those dates, would be cool to get Kurt out of his garage also

Comment

How about Cougar Buttes July 20 or 21. Either a Friday night or Sat night run.

Comment

I'm all for a Cougar Buttes night run and spending the night out there. So lets set a date.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Works for me Mike

Comment

I've seen a lot of new people on the forum lately - be nice to see them in action. Seems like there was someone who hated cold weather.

Comment

She likes sun and camping this ought to be a good thing to go to.

Comment

Weeeelll Y'all it's summer and time for night runs, did we ever decide for our third annual Motino wash night run
                        Mike what about some Cougar Buttes night fun?

Comment

Working...
                        X