Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    You should hit Stop before you hit Rewind on your VCR!
    That's just to darn funny

Comment

Art,

How about this Saturday, it is looking a little cooler. A preview run maybe?

Mike
      "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwater View Post
        Art,

How about this Saturday, it is looking a little cooler. A preview run maybe?

Mike
        This Saturday some fun at the dentist and some welding on my put put.
        By all means prerun it

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          2no1 is good for most of us 10AM sound feasible for everybody?
          Okay I'm confused. 2No1????? We starting from big bear and going north to 247? Kevin.

Comment

For most of us 2N01 and Highway 38 is a good starting point. For you guys coming from Snapple Valley or Lucerne well you can always meet us at the start of Motino. Would be good to see you and the Black Flopper

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
              Okay I'm confused. 2No1????? We starting from big bear and going north to 247? Kevin.
              I'm thinking that Art is planning on running down Rattlesnake as far as Mottino and then heading back into the NF to find other things to play on.
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

For most of us 2N01 and Highway 38 is a good starting point. For you guys coming from Snapple Valley or Lucerne well you can always meet us at the start of Motino. Would be good to see you and the Black Flopper
                Well I'm hoping to be there. Just mounted a Mallory fuel pump, and hoping that this will be the last one. The second pump lasted one tank. They are sending me a waldro fuel pump from summit, but I went ahead and mounted the Mallory. Went for a ride around silverwood today, but set El Grande up for towing, and let my niebhor know where I was going, and left him the keys. I'm getting fuel pumped out. Oh, went to pull the camaro into the garage, and she tried to start, but then just cranked. Can only be one of two things, no spark, or no fuel. ah crap!!!!!!

Comment

You sure stay busy with them vehicular troubles. Whats killing your fuel pumps? It doesn't have an adequate return line or?
                  When parts keep failing it has to have a reason Kev

Comment

You sure stay busy with them vehicular troubles. Whats killing your fuel pumps? It doesn't have an adequate return line or?
                    When parts keep failing it has to have a reason Kev
                    I think it has to do with cheap chinese knock offs. Thats why I went with a Mallory. Bout twice the size, and just looking at it, it looks like quaility. We will see. Now the Camaro???? Pulled it in the night before and everything was fine, went to start it to pull it in , and it started for a second, then died and cranked. Just pushed it back into the garage cause I got to go to work today and no time to look at it.

The Landcruiser has AN6 lines fore and aft, as the kit required, and I spared no expense and time on installing it as to their instructions, so like I said, I'm thinking chinese junk. If the Mallory dies then I'm hauling her down to Professional products shop so they can tell me what I'm doing wrong. It's been frustrating, fuel injection, Hell with my old carb I'd go anywhere any time by myself, and knew the old girl was going to bring me home. The fuel injection, I'm worried about going out for a pizza.

Comment

I am totally planning on rolling. Art, is this a day trip or a weekend camping deal? From Santa Monica, whats the best way to get to the meeting spot. Thanks Art.

Comment

10 fwy to highway 38, take that towards Big Bear. After Onyx Summit start looking for mile marker 41 jst after that there will be a dirt road on the right which is 2N01 it comes up really quick after the mile marker and is easy to miss.

Comment

Ill be there by 10am. If any you guys like beef jerky hit that little store Greenspot in yukiapa on the way up. They have the best pepered beef jerky and other good flavors too. My kids been bugging me for some beef jerky from that place its addicting. BTW be prepared for some HDR traffic, they do do runs up rattle snake and motino.
                          Last edited by Jeeperator; 05-22-12, 07:21 AM.

Comment

My put put is all back together, so I am pretty much ready for some fun

Comment

My put put is all back together, so I am pretty much ready for some fun
                              Will see you tomorrow morning, 10:00 am, 2N01 and Highway 38

Comment

Should be a good sized group. I'm counting 13 to 15 rigs if everybody shows. I'll see y'all at 2N01 at 10am!
                                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                                [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X