Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always ready for Motino.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Well how about Saturday the 26th? that work for everybody?

Comment

May 26 works for me.

Comment

currently works for me...

oh wait... I just realized this is the same weekend as high desert round up... are any of yall planning on attending that event?
          Last edited by vwtipeii; 05-15-12, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
            currently works for me...

oh wait... I just realized this is the same weekend as high desert round up... are any of yall planning on attending that event?
            Brett,

See http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...May-25-28-2012

A few of us are going so far. You can do both.

Comment

good for me

Comment

May 26th works for me too! Lookin' forward to it.
                I'd like to go with a group and get through Mottino in less than three hours. I still haven't beaten that time with a group, but I did half the trail and then back-tracked by myself in 30 minutes once.

Oh well, gotta roll with the punches. Heartbreak and the local side trails could be a good addition if we make good time.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

How big of group for a 3 hour trip? I'm trying to work out going on this run. I've never run Motino.
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

so where we gona be meeting and what time art?

Comment

2no1 is good for most of us 10AM sound feasible for everybody?

Comment

Jeep's getting new clutch, body lift, motor mount lift, transfer case lift with belly up skid. If done by next Saturday, I would like to join @ 10:00am on 2N01.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant, would be awesome to see you has been way to long

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                            How big of group for a 3 hour trip? I'm trying to work out going on this run. I've never run Motino.
                            It all depends of the capabilities of the driver and the vehicle. The first trip that I was on had 5 vehicles and it took us 4.5 hours. But to be fair, an hour of that was everyone waiting on me to weld a a rear upper control mount back on. I didn't even reach the first obstacle when it broke!

The second trip had about 10 or so vehicles and it was a long time on the trail. Probably about 3.5 hours.

The night run was the most fun, but even then we took three hours to get the sizable group through the trail.

I'm pretty confident that I could run the whole trail in under an hour if all goes well. I just seem to have had odd luck.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              It all depends of the capabilities of the driver and the vehicle. The first trip that I was on had 5 vehicles and it took us 4.5 hours. But to be fair, an hour of that was everyone waiting on me to weld a a rear upper control mount back on. I didn't even reach the first obstacle when it broke!

The second trip had about 10 or so vehicles and it was a long time on the trail. Probably about 3.5 hours.

The night run was the most fun, but even then we took three hours to get the sizable group through the trail.

I'm pretty confident that I could run the whole trail in under an hour if all goes well. I just seem to have had odd luck.
                              Well I can do Mottino in 25 minutes in reverse, so there!
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                                Well I can do Mottino in 25 minutes in reverse, so there!
                                You should hit Stop before you hit Rewind on your VCR!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X