Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MY4D9WILLYS View Post
    Hey Rick, you did great. I'm glad my Jeep was there to stop that Land Rover for you lol! Well it looks like I'm getting some tube fenders now. Had a great time wheeling with you. Hope to see you on the trail soon!

Butch
    So no other damage? That's amazing. Jeep > Land Rover

Comment

Lorie it sounds like your group had lots of fun - I spent a boring day with Art.

Comment

Never a dull moment rolling with me Mike Should try and make more of my runs!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
          Never a dull moment rolling with me Mike Should try and make more of my runs!
          We'll hook up some time. I was thinking of posting a "local" Rubicon run in Big Bear soon - combining several of the black diamond trails - stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
            We'll hook up some time. I was thinking of posting a "local" Rubicon run in Big Bear soon - combining several of the black diamond trails - stay tuned.
            I like the sound of this^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
              I like the sound of this^^^
              I threatened to do this awhile back, but not sure if my Jeep can do it - - unless Art can do some spotting

Comment

I'm down for Big Bear, but it's got to be warmer and I need a fellow camper or two. It's just too far for me to drive for the day. Staying tuned
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                  My sami buddy is planning a similer run from silverwood lake on 2n17x to bigbear. I think he wanted to do it in 2 or 3 days days and spend the night in bigbear and do all of the good trails in bb the next day or days. Sounds like an epic adventure too me lol.

Comment

So i guess building fenders and a hood is in my future? Did you order them yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                      My sami buddy is planning a similer run from silverwood lake on 2n17x to bigbear. I think he wanted to do it in 2 or 3 days days and spend the night in bigbear and do all of the good trails in bb the next day or days. Sounds like an epic adventure too me lol.
                      I was thinking of doing the trails as a one day run. Anyway I'll post it in a day or 2.

Comment

I'd agree with the multi-day trek. If I'm going to head up there, I want to get my gas's worth

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                          I'd agree with the multi-day trek. If I'm going to head up there, I want to get my gas's worth
                          No day runs up to BB for me.

Sky- and you have an hour less of a drive than I do.

So if nothing else, when BB runs are going, be a green light for me even it's it's just you and I the only ones camping yes?
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Sure, but I bet a few others will be right there with us

Comment

Hey Rick, glad you came out to run some rather tough trails. I can see that you have been bitten by the Jeep bug even though that dusty child seat in the back had me guessing at first.:smile:

I'm sure we will see you again on the trails.
                              Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

FYI - BB Rattle Snake Canyon, we hit such bad head winds leaving Calico we passed on running at BB. Need to watch the snow melt and get up there. I agree that BB is a little far for a single run and definitely up for a multi day trip. I will have to put the arm on my buds with cabins.
                                Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

Working...
                                X