Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: KOH- Every man challenge

Who will be watching the EMC on 2-5-12? I'm thinking of going out sat and watching the race on sunday.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

I am heading out... I want to see what Rob's lil XJ can do!

Comment

Wish I could. Ive got a USDR Desert race in Gorman. First race of the season or I would have missed it. Ill be there on the 10th for the main race.
      www.RuggedJeep.com
      http://www.facebook.com/SaveTheHammers

Comment

I'm thinking of going as well. Let me know if your going.
        Check out .

Comment

Leanne and I will be selling tickets again to folks on Friday February 3rd all day.
          Look for the yellow jeep as you arrive !!!
          Happy Jeep'in !!!

Comment

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
            want to go...

$ is killing me since I will be out there from tuesday-saturday.
            May take my little daily driver out there just for the day and hitch a ride with someone there. Pulling into Hammer Town in a honda civic will be hard.
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
              I'm thinking of going as well. Let me know if your going.
              I'm going Chuck. Just don't know if I'm going friday afternoon or saturday morning. Want to run some trails saturday and watch the race sunday.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                I'm going Chuck. Just don't know if I'm going friday afternoon or saturday morning. Want to run some trails saturday and watch the race sunday.
                I might be down for that. If I do it will be more than likely Saturday morning. Work is killing me.
                Check out .

Comment

We will be there from the 3rd to the 11th.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

I plan on coming out for the race days only.
                    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

I might go for the emc race, saw savvy build on pirate and all of a sudden Im interested lol. Saturday runs sound good too. Just need a place to stay the night. Maybe flat tow and stay in my truck or something.

Comment

Beau here's a great post from Mrblaine

The limits they came up with are pretty restrictive for the stock class. No coilovers, 35" tires, no suspension changes to another style, >12" travel shocks, no cutting through the sheetmetal from outside to inside, no wheelbase alterations of more than a couple of inches, must keep the windshield frame, and some other stuff like keeping the stock motor block and intake.

Bottom line is there are a lot of rigs on here with more travel, bigger tires, more wheelbase, coilovers, and such and they would be hard pressed for the most part to keep up with some of the rigs in this class.

I think the rules have pushed innovation pretty far especially in extracting every ounce of performance possible from your suspension. It's going to be a fun race to watch that's for certain.

Comment

Fred might head out Friday or Saturday, I am thinking about heading out Saturday night and staying for the rest of the week to watch the races and spend some quality wheelin time in the desert

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                            Beau here's a great post from Mrblaine

The limits they came up with are pretty restrictive for the stock class. No coilovers, 35" tires, no suspension changes to another style, >12" travel shocks, no cutting through the sheetmetal from outside to inside, no wheelbase alterations of more than a couple of inches, must keep the windshield frame, and some other stuff like keeping the stock motor block and intake.

Bottom line is there are a lot of rigs on here with more travel, bigger tires, more wheelbase, coilovers, and such and they would be hard pressed for the most part to keep up with some of the rigs in this class.

I think the rules have pushed innovation pretty far especially in extracting every ounce of performance possible from your suspension. It's going to be a fun race to watch that's for certain.
                            Cant wait! Savvys mid arm LJ is fairly stockish with aftermarket of the shelf parts. WTF they are not even running a spare in order to keep weight down . Shoot they are running the same currie 4" progressive springs I have in my jeep and only 35" tires now thats going to be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
                              Shoot they are running the same currie 4" progressive springs I have in my jeep and only 35" tires now thats going to be interesting.
                              Beau what is the measurement to the top of your tub in the rear with the currie springs? Been thinking of getting some. Mine measures 49".

Comment

Working...
                              X