Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the love for the yota guys....... Haha

We love you.

I didn't get many shots of your rig because you were in the very back. The blue FJ was right behind me most of the way...he got all the photos lol

Comment

Just giving you a hard time, thank you for posting, thanks for putting the run together

Comment

Awesome run everyone. Too bad about Bobs CV. He thinks he cracked it on another run which makes me feel better 'cause I didn't see him do anything that would break it. Oh well, it could be worse. We could still be pushing him off the trail (Sorry Bob, I couldn't resist, glad you made it out & home OK). This was by far the toughest trail I've ever been on. Thanks for posting it on the Cruiser forum Mike, I hope we didn't ruin your reputation here...It was great meeting some cool Jeepers. Oh yeah, your a pretty good spotter too (truth be told I would NOT have made it without him). I have just one little correction...my Fj is pretty well outfitted, about the only things left to do are a winch and lower rear links. The upgrades we were discussing were getting a JEEP! (hope the cruiser forum doesn't see this). It was great wheeling with you guys, you made it look too easy. We hope to see you on another trail soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cammo View Post
          I have just one little correction...my Fj is pretty well outfitted, about the only things left to do are a winch and lower rear links. The upgrades we were discussing were getting a JEEP! (hope the cruiser forum doesn't see this). .
          We'll keep it a secret...hope to see you again on the trail.

Comment

Great pictures guys looks like a fun trip. My favorite picture by far is this one.

Wish I was there to see the FJ’s make it up I have always been curious to see what those things can do.
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Why don't say u just stay Toyota and never say you ever considered a jeep............ Lol! Sorry had to do it....

Comment

great pictures. Really miss holcomb. Haven't been on it since they re opened it. Soon as the weather warms up ill be there. Too cold without doors and windows.
                www.RuggedJeep.com
                http://www.facebook.com/SaveTheHammers

Comment

That looks like so much fun. I have my Jeep in Big Bear right now but it is at Jeep shop getting fixed.

Comment

I ran into the group while I was airing up at Fawnskin fire station. I had been out on the other end of Big Bear with a bunch of other 4Runners some stock newbies in new 2012's. We ran 3N61, 3N16, 3N02, 3N10(to gate keeper, I went up and came down) 3N32 to 3N16 over the 3N12 out. Was nice weather although it did make a few sections very icy and slippery, had one of the rookies loose it on 3N12 going down an icy off camber section and almost over the edge. I saw the one FJ with the broken shaft about halfway down the Mtn and he was doing ok but a little noisy. Maybe next time I will be able to make the run with you guys instead. Nice pictures and glad everyone ended up safely home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikeman View Post
                      I ran into the group while I was airing up at Fawnskin fire station. I had been out on the other end of Big Bear with a bunch of other 4Runners some stock newbies in new 2012's. We ran 3N61, 3N16, 3N02, 3N10(to gate keeper, I went up and came down) 3N32 to 3N16 over the 3N12 out. Was nice weather although it did make a few sections very icy and slippery, had one of the rookies loose it on 3N12 going down an icy off camber section and almost over the edge. I saw the one FJ with the broken shaft about halfway down the Mtn and he was doing ok but a little noisy. Maybe next time I will be able to make the run with you guys instead. Nice pictures and glad everyone ended up safely home.
                      The FJ you saw was part of our group. We saw a large group of muddy vehicles in front of the Fawnskin Fire station when we were airing up. Was that our group

Comment

I saw both FJ's and 3 Jeeps at the fire station and spoke with Curtis. I came up with 5 4Runners, and shortly before we got to the firestation another part of my group had been there airing up. The FJ's started to roll out same time I did.

Comment

Working...
                        X