Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not goin to make it guys, worked on it most of the day had to cut exaust off because aftermarket cat hit crossmember.Had to have the cat moved forward and went ahead replace the old smashed muffler and tip and have the exaust dump before the axle like I have been wanting to do for a long time for clearence. Not to mention clean up the crappy install the last muffler shop did,boy was it bad! discount muffler in pomona on arrow sucks. Speedway muffler in upland did a supurb install very clean welds and tucked alot closer to the body.To my surprise its no louder than before when it dumped out the back. Now I am havin issues with the front crossmember motor mount holes lining up. Gave up, start fresh in the morning. You guys have fun see you on the next one.
    Last edited by Jeeperator; 01-13-12, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      Don't need adventure pass this weekend. Free weekend.
      Even better

Comment

I thought I would be able to make it up there today but no go.
        Haven't been up Dishpan in a couple years, what condition is the trail now ?

Someone told me there are some new metal posts in the ground just past the concrete creek crossing on the Hook Creek side, what's that about ?

Comment

Originally posted by dktool View Post
          I thought I would be able to make it up there today but no go.
          Haven't been up Dishpan in a couple years, what condition is the trail now ?

Someone told me there are some new metal posts in the ground just past the concrete creek crossing on the Hook Creek side, what's that about ?
          Behind the metal posts is an old Indian townsite. The parking area was closed and the posts were installed to preserve the historical site.

Comment

Working...
          X