Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
    Cool.
    Don't you think Art needs to get his yellow Jeep on the trail again.
    Hehe Only trail its seen lately is the short jaunt to work. Speed bumps, reflector dots and driveways are the only action its seen lately lol. Its officially a mall crawler now lol. Just kidding art, ol yeller is just jealouse of the tinker toy.
    Last edited by Jeeperator; 01-12-12, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Well if this is still on Mike, I'm in for saturday. Should be a beautiful day up there saturday.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Well if this is still on Mike, I'm in for saturday. Should be a beautiful day up there saturday.
        We're still on ..and the weather is perfect for the trails.

Comment

If I can get my project done by tomorrow night I might join you guys. but dont hold me too it! lots of work too be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
            If I can get my project done by tomorrow night I might join you guys. but dont hold me too it! lots of work too be done.
            Come on..get er done..want to see all the new stuff you've installed

Comment

big bear

Hey mike .No workie for me so see ya sat morn .

Comment

Me and another guy from ttora wanna join the run possibly, that cool?

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                  Me and another guy from ttora wanna join the run possibly, that cool?
                  ttora.....glad to have you. There will be a couple of other Toy's going.

sounds good John.

Comment

A few details on the meeting place......

We'll meet at the gas station on the corner of Hook Creek Rd & Hwy 173 in Cedar Glen. There is also a small market there with coffee and donuts.

9:30 am
                    CB Channel 25

Comment

Sounds good! I'm towing my rig so after we all meet, I'd like to park closest to trail as possible, thanks, see u sat at 930

Comment

A few details on the meeting place......

We'll meet at the gas station on the corner of Hook Creek Rd & Hwy 173 in Cedar Glen. There is also a small market there with coffee and donuts.

9:30 am
                        CB Channel 25
                        I always forget my away around BB, what trails are we running and just curious if its complimentary to our meeting place. Will I be able to park my tow rig and trailer somewhere legal but close enough to the trail head? Thank you for your input.

Comment

Well I would say the first trail will be dishpan since that starts of Hook Creek rd, my guess would be that Holcomb is next and then when everything goes smooth john Bull could happen too

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                            I always forget my away around BB, what trails are we running and just curious if its complimentary to our meeting place. Will I be able to park my tow rig and trailer somewhere legal but close enough to the trail head? Thank you for your input.
                            Arts correct, we'll be starting with Dishpan. There is a place to park, but you'll need an adventure pass. There may be a place next to the market, but i'm not sure if it will be empty.

Comment

Arts correct, we'll be starting with Dishpan. There is a place to park, but you'll need an adventure pass. There may be a place next to the market, but i'm not sure if it will be empty.
                              Thanks for the input. Im sure I will find a place to park it. Forest adventure pass is sitting in the glove compartment.

Comment

Don't need adventure pass this weekend. Free weekend.
                                Last edited by curtis; 01-13-12, 07:27 PM.
                                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
                                X