Clear All

I'll be there as well!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalinIt View Post
      I'll be there as well!
      When to when?

RallyeX

Comment

Well folks! I'm back in town and I'm hoping to make it out there for KOH still. Is there any plans for trails on certain days yet? Or camp locations? I'm going to try to go through a few things with my steering to make sure the Jeep is sound, if it is I'm on my way. Otherwise... I'll be working on my bike to get ready for the track.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

We are most likely heading out on Thursday the 8th and camping until Sunday... Who all is camping? and where?
          Regards,
          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
            We are most likely heading out on Thursday the 8th and camping until Sunday... Who all is camping? and where?
            Randy if there is room left on the left side right after the bridge hold Fred and me a spot he will head on Friday and I am heading out Saturday afternoon.

Comment

The stock class station wagon will be there thursday afternoon till sunday then back thurs till sat.

We will be just after the garages/pits on the way to back door.

Hope you all enjoy the event.

Robby Gordon, not like he needs any more ammo, will now be in a TTB torchmate car with Lance co-dawging. This will be some of the biggest news to follow, thats for sure. He went from Loren's 2nd place car from a few years back, to a car that is far better built for this event. Now if Lance can keep from screaming like a schoolgirl, or leaving bio waste all over the car, that will be suprising. :-)
              *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...

Comment

If I get my Jeep back I want to head out on Sat am... shake down run on Sat... and watch Rob on Sun... be home for Superbowl..and then back on Thursday to camp/drink and watch the main race that Friday!... I REALLY hope my Jeep is done by then...

B

Comment

Well Brett, if you care to camp with us, or anyone else cares to for that matter...

We are likely have the winning EMC, XJ in our camp for the duration, unless we are at tech, or racing. We will have 180amp gen set that is available to anyone around us, as well as a smaller 35amp for our RV.

Below is the map and aprox where we will be at.

I hear they are rearanging hammertown a lil bit so we shall see exactly where we end up, tomorrow (Thurs) when we get there about 1pm.

Currently its only me, my family, and a few friends, and then my personal crew of Cory, Charles, and brandon and his brother. The dust Junkies are likely to camp much closer to the main tent. They are also my much more professional pit crew, but they have Larry with the Poison Spider mod (ok unlimited really) car, and randy slawson, to also work on. SO unless I am mistaken thats all thats in my camp currently. And not looking to get rowdy at all. Have to make it to race day with a clear and ready head, as well as there being my 4yo boy with us.

So, come say Hi, if you see us. Or if you need to microwave something, or need to use some major power for something, like you brought a welder etc, come use what you need.

Robert
                  RWK Haus Supply

Comment

PS, we are planning on a projector and sat setup for super bowl, as long as everyone brings what they are set to, which is very likely.

Comment

Will definitely stop by and check out the jeep.
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Please go to www.ultra4racing.com for the complete King of the Hammers schedule. There are new events being added all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
                          Unfortunately, due to a family crisis, MyBrokenJeep and Mrs. MyBrokenJeep will not be able to head out to the event.

On Wednesday of this past week. Our "Bugsy" has taken an unexpected turn for the worst... Liver is shutting down... For those of you who don't understand the attachment to Bugsy, Let me explain quickly...Almost 5 years ago, we lost our most loved daughter (our only daughter) and Bugsy had just moved into Jessica's life shortly before that... He was in fact the only other being in the room when she passed in her sleep. Bugsy is currently in critical condition undergoing tests to find why his liver is failing... so needless to say, without a full recover, the MyBrokenJeep team will not make it out...

Thanks all.
                          Randy

Good thoughts please are requested from all of our friends... we do really need them...
                          Regards,
                          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

I'll be out there Thursday afternoon.
                            See you there!!

Here are a couple of photos of the Savvy/Currie Jeep (winners of the Every Man Challenge)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Good looking shots! It looks like I'm out for this weekend... Vegas was a bit rough on us as we ended up buying some wedding stuff, aka, no more KOH budget I hope to see everyone soon!
                              USMC F&AM

Comment

So sorry about "Bugsy".
                                I know how it is to loose a favorite friend.
                                My prayers are with you and Carmen.

Comment

Working...
                                X