Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Bernie!! I love the one of Me and Vanessa, Russ and Ziggy (licking his chops) and JP in front of the mine. Very cool pics! I can't wait to do it again. I've got another 4 day weekend the weekend of Jan 13th...look at your guy's schedule Let's plan something!
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
      Nice Bernie!! I love the one of Me and Vanessa, Russ and Ziggy (licking his chops) and JP in front of the mine. Very cool pics! I can't wait to do it again. I've got another 4 day weekend the weekend of Jan 13th...look at your guy's schedule Let's plan something!
      Thank you Lorie--I'm all in for the 13th but let me check our schedule and I'll let you know. I'll call or text you when I know more about our schedule and we can discuss where we can go for our next run.

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
        Thank you Lorie--I'm all in for the 13th but let me check our schedule and I'll let you know. I'll call or text you when I know more about our schedule and we can discuss where we can go for our next run.
        Judging by all the great pictures you all had a fun time, I wish that I could have been there. Experiencing it vicariously through your pictures is consolation though.

Lori, is that another owwie on your jeep? Glad to see that Ziggy was having a good time as usual.

Mike
        "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwater View Post
          Judging by all the great pictures you all had a fun time, I wish that I could have been there. Experiencing it vicariously through your pictures is consolation though.

Lori, is that another owwie on your jeep? Glad to see that Ziggy was having a good time as usual.

Mike
          Wont even be able to see it after I sand and paint it this weekend. Ain't NOTHIN' compared to Russ's Jeep hehehehe
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
            Wont even be able to see it after I sand and paint it this weekend. Ain't NOTHIN' compared to Russ's Jeep hehehehe
            Bernie, thanks for posting your pics. The weather was great and I enjoyed the weekend.

Lorie, it was just sheet metal damage; it'll buff right out
            If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
            KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
              Bernie, thanks for posting your pics. The weather was great and I enjoyed the weekend.

Lorie, it was just sheet metal damage; it'll buff right out
              LOL Right on Russ!

I've shared the pics with co-workers..it's evident how much fun we've had and the scenery we're exposed to on our runs.. They wish they had Jeeps
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                That looks like a nice area!! I'd love to go sometime
                I second that.
                I really have to get out with some MJR members soon.
                [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post

I was disappointed that the Bismarck Mine has so much graffiti and trash around it:

Probably the same bunch of idiots responsible for both. Man I hate seeing that.
                  Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                  Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                  HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Looks like a great trip!

Comment

Working...
                    X