Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Az Wheeling... When's MJR going to come enjoy it?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be up for a trip out to AZ sometime! I used to visit Phoenix a few times a year.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

OK how about May 4th/ 5th/ & 6th? WE run all the Desert Bar Trails. And I will leave the heavy boot at home. LOL
      Last edited by curtis; 12-07-11, 04:12 PM.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

If I can get the time off around that date I am game

Comment

I have no idea what my schedule is like around then, but if we come up with a date I'll put it in my calendar to make sure nothing else stomps over it.
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Haha, I have a wedding in Ohio on the 5th. I could the weekend before that out here or I could host on the 4th then take the red eye to Ohio.
            Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-08-11, 08:47 AM.
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
              Haha, I have a wedding in Ohio on the 5th. I could the weekend before that out here or I could host on the 4th then take the red eye to Ohio.
              Ok Chris what 3 day weekends work for you?
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Sorry Curtis, you guys don't have reschedule cause of me. I forgot about the wedding when I first posted. The weekend before or after work fine for me. I have April 25th- 28th off, returning to work the 29th. OR May 9th - 12th returning to work on the 13th (I work a funky Sunday-Wednesday schedule).

Hopefully one of those weekends will work for everyone. I made my list and checked it twice this time
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                X