Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
    Touche' Mike

I guess I do have some experience. Distraction can bite you at any time. It least I had a MJR sticker on the back window!
    I dunno, that's more side of the road than offroad.

Mike
    "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
      So, from the tracks it looks like that "giant" rock in the middle of the trail threw you?

Mike
      "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwater View Post
        So, from the tracks it looks like that "giant" rock in the middle of the trail threw you?

Mike

LOL lame, I know but aren't some of the best flops?? What you can't see is the trail actually gets a little tilted and there's a decent sized rock passenger. To add to it, I forgot to disconnect. Now, here's the good part: when I was in Calico back in April, I got pretty sideways. I actually stopped and CBed for advise. Got me a spot to make sure I wouldn't flop. BUT, when I got back to the shop a couple weeks later just to shoot the bull, BOY, did I get a razzlin'. Guys were playfully giving me a hard time about it....saying I had 5-7 more degrees..etc......SO, in the back of my mind on that beautiful floppy picture, I had 5 more degrees!!! Wrong. Hence, the Floppy Floppy
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Mine was in calico in the canyon where the gate keeper is. Rained few days before and crossed the river bed and bank broke away on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
            Touche' Mike

I guess I do have some experience. Distraction can bite you at any time. It least I had a MJR sticker on the back window!
            I see why you flopped Mitch. You didn't hit that ramp square on...
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X