1.) Lorie (I H8RDS)
    2.) Daniel (Daniel_Buck)
    3.) Kurt (Rat Patrol)
    4.) Al (the_al_mighty)
    5.) Mike (Deepwater)
    6.) Alan (Explorerlyon)
    Jeep Girl

Comment

I"m in I'll see you guys at the Flying J 830 sharp. I'd like to get some use out of this beast before I sell it.
      You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

What?!!%@!! Sell?? If I would of known then what I know now, and how hooked I was going to be, I would have bought one like yours! Nice rig!! I'm missing a couple hamsters under the hood, but she still goes where most everyone else goes...just no gatekeeper for me Looking forward to meetin' ya!

1.) Lorie (I H8RDS)
        2.) Daniel (Daniel_Buck)
        3.) Kurt (Rat Patrol)
        4.) Al (the_al_mighty)
        5.) Mike (Deepwater)
        6.) Alan (Explorerlyon)
        7.) Mike (Toolman)
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Sorry, I'll be fishing with my Dad in West Texas this weekend.

Lorie, do the folks up there mind pets much? Jacque and I have a yellow lab, a black lab and a golden retriever, and they would never forgive us if we went wheelin without em. We would like to hit up that area with ya'll some time though.

HOOYAH!!!
          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post

Lorie, do the folks up there mind pets much? Jacque and I have a yellow lab, a black lab and a golden retriever, and they would never forgive us if we went wheelin without em. We would like to hit up that area with ya'll some time though.

HOOYAH!!!
            Dan
            Hey Dan- GO NAVY!!

We Love our pets! And Labs are the best dogs! They Love wheeling! They are smiling the whole time they're on the trail, I swear it! Throw em' in your Jeep and let's go! Hope to meet you guys sooner than later!

Lorie
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Ok, the DMV says the tags are in the mail, right.............,. So, it looks like I have nothing keeping me from joining you on this. See you at the Flying J on Sat.

Comment

HOOYAH!!!
                Dan
                Dan, I'm from West Texas. Where are you going fishing?
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  Ok, the DMV says the tags are in the mail, right.............,. So, it looks like I have nothing keeping me from joining you on this. See you at the Flying J on Sat.
                  If you want we can meet somewhere and drive up together.

Comment

Right on! It's a happy day! We have a nice little list going...it's going to be so much fun!

1.) Lorie (I H8RDS)
                    2.) Daniel (Daniel_Buck)
                    3.) Kurt (Rat Patrol)
                    4.) Al (the_al_mighty)
                    5.) Mike (Deepwater)
                    6.) Alan (Explorerlyon)
                    7.) Mike (Toolman)
                    8.) Jason
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Dan, I'm from West Texas. Where are you going fishing?
                      That's a GREAT question! LOL! I'm from Midland, my family still lives there. My Dad put the trip together, and I don't know where he decided to go.

Ok...just got off the phone with Dad; we're heading to Lake Nasworthy in San Angelo.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                        Hey Dan- GO NAVY!!

We Love our pets! And Labs are the best dogs! They Love wheeling! They are smiling the whole time they're on the trail, I swear it! Throw em' in your Jeep and let's go! Hope to meet you guys sooner than later!

Lorie
                        SWEEEEET!!!
                        Thanks Lorie! Looking forward to wheeling with you guys up there. We're not hard core crawlers, but I've heard that the Gorman area has a lot of different wheeling to offer. You seem to know the area well. Is Miller/Lockwood something we should skip?

HOOYAH!!!
                        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                          If you want we can meet somewhere and drive up together.
                          I will tow up the Jeep. I'll probably leave LKWD 6ish. Leave me plenty of time to drop the truck off either in Gorman or on Smokey Bear Rd (whatever it's called) and head over to the Flying J. If I get there too early, I'll just get some breakfast at the diner.
                          Ooh, together. Awe Rat, do you miss me?

Comment

SWEEEEET!!!
                            Thanks Lorie! Looking forward to wheeling with you guys up there. We're not hard core crawlers, but I've heard that the Gorman area has a lot of different wheeling to offer. You seem to know the area well. Is Miller/Lockwood something we should skip?

HOOYAH!!!
                            Dan
                            No way! Your Jeep is more than capable of anything out in the Gorman area; as well as Calico, Red Rock and Big Bear. Miller will be a good place for you to get your feet wet. Red Rock (Nightmare Gulch/Last Chance Canyon) would also be good places to see what your Jeep can do. You'd be surprised ! When we went to Big Bear, one of friends has a stock Rubi. Has 31" tires, open diffs, and a 2" lift. He did Everything we did (John Bull, Dishpan, Holcomb and more)- no damage at all. You just need to get out there and hit the trails/rocks. You don't know how bad *** your Jeep really is. I'm rolling with a 2.5 L and I do it all ! You can easily do it!
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

That's a GREAT question! LOL! I'm from Midland, my family still lives there. My Dad put the trip together, and I don't know where he decided to go.

Ok...just got off the phone with Dad; we're heading to Lake Nasworthy in San Angelo.
                              I'm from El Paso but lived in Odessa/Midland in the early 80's. Worked for Cactus Drilling among others. Oil field was the shizzle back then. Never fished Nasworthy but know where it's at. got some great memories of the football games between odessa and midland. We all carried side arms back then but noone ever got shot!

Comment

Awe Rat, do you miss me?

With every bullet in my gun...

Comment

Working...