Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very glad you are still with us. God certainly was with you that day !!!

Comment

Wow, to walk away from that without injuries is a miracle. Someone was watching out for you!

Comment

The pics and your story is amazing and frightening at the same time. Glad you came through it relatively unscathed.

It's also a stark reminder to secure items within the vehicle cab. Roll overs don't just occur off-highway

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy Grits View Post
          May I ask how old those BFG A/T were?
          Glad your OK!
          Respectfully,
          LG
          They got to be pretty old there is no rim protector like there is on the current bfg at's that came out atleast 6 years ago maybe more. Wow glad your allright!.

Comment

Glad your ok Christain. From the looks of that scrambler your one lucky dude.

Comment

Just saw this post Christian, what can I say that hasn't been said already. WOW! E ticket ride, (I know...outdated term LOL)
              Very glad you're okay, Will miss the Limo on the trail though.
              Hope to see you back out there soon.

Scott

Comment

I'm still working it out with the insurance company.

The first offer of settlement was totally unacceptable.

They seem to be listening, so hopefully they'll come up with something reasonable. They're doing some research.

I gave them a bunch of comps I found on my own, so that they could start on the right foot this time.

The Limo will ride again. (...or at least "a" Limo.)

Thank you all for your kind sentiments!

Christian
                "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

I just checked MJR after a while and saw this, now I can connect the nasty accident I saw the other week with a fortunate survivor. I passed the lights and carnage that morning as I was getting on the 210 at sunland.

Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it looked, at least you walked away from it. Too bad for the scrambler, tho..

Comment

I got a new Scrambler!

I started a new thread for that one:

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...-another-one.-)

Christian
                    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Working...
                    X