Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

31st Annual Hump-N-Bump November 4th - 5th 2011 Logandale Nevada - Near Las Vegas

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leavin in 8 hours. Be there by 1PM hopefully. If you bring catfish we'll need green tomato relish to go with it. I have corn meal and bacon...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kalah is making breakfast now. No catfish sadly, caught nothing but the realization that if we were cold in 50 degree temps we should pack my Marine cold weather gear. Jeep is loaded and we should be on the road by 730
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
        ...What time are the runs scheduled to start on Friday? It doesn't really say on the site

Brett
        Line up 0730
        Depart 0800
        If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
        KI6MLU

Comment

I am still wrestling if I should just shut up and drive or not... my girl can't go so I may hit the road solo at about 2-3 am this morning to make the start time plus give me some time to drive around and figure out where I am supposed to be. I don't have any real contacts there so if any of you don't mind me picking a spot for my tent near your site just let me know. PM me your cell phones if you're social.... mine is 818-448-0888.

Thanks,
          Brett

Comment

committing... hitting the rack for an hour... will be up and hit the road @ 1 am... will be bright eyed and bushy tailed by the time I see yall in the am

Comment

Working...
            X