Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Roger. Mitch i'm sorry you had to sell the jeep but at least it is going to a good home. Good luck with the move.

Chris

Comment

ROGER! Congrats! Couldnt have gone to a better guy Mitch.
      I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

WTF ROGER, NOOOOO. The headlights...its just wrong!

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          For those who asked, I am moving out of state soon and sold the Jeep instead of dragging it the 2200 miles to my new home.
          Mitch
          Oh man! I didn't know that. We are REALLY going to miss you around here! Can you turn over your mine and map collection to MjJeepers before you go?
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Roger -- welcome to the Squares Club! Did you keep the CJ?

Comment

Oh man! I didn't know that. We are REALLY going to miss you around here! Can you turn over your mine and map collection to MjJeepers before you go?

[COLOR="blue"]I've already got a lot of his mines scoped out, I'm just waiting for him to leave before I close in on them.[/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah Mike knows where to go that is for sure. Today I went into mines #96 and #97. Only 3 more for the magic 100 mine tunnels. Easy goal to have finished in the next week or so.

Mitch

Comment

Glad you got a bad ass jeep Rodger but Mitch you will be missed Some day ill get my YJ out to run with the squares here.
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

This is how it works !! Both Roger & Mitch are good folks. Good people, good deal, great rewards.

(BTW Roger nice run at Calico) Best to Mitch in his move, I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Cheers, Tom

Comment

Originally posted by red baron 13 View Post
                      Roger -- welcome to the Squares Club! Did you keep the CJ?
                      The CJ is sold. It goes to it's new home tomorrow (Wednesday). I will be Jeepless until April 19th. That's when Mitch turns the great88 over to me. It's going to be a looonnng wait for sure!

Don't know if we'll see the new owner of the Po' Boy on MJR or not.
                      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                      MJR moderator
                      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

Mike,

I've already done my last tough runs. I have a few dirt road mine trips over the next few weeks. I promised Roger that it would not have any new scratches on it before the 19th of April.

For those who asked, I am moving out of state soon and sold the Jeep instead of dragging it the 2200 miles to my new home. I will ask for passenger seat runs till I move. I do a fair job at documenting the runs so call my if you need a photographer!

Mitch
                        I've never wheeled with ya, but this place wont be the same without your awesome trail reports. =( Good luck and Godspeed to you in your new chapter in life!
                        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Mike,

I've already done my last tough runs. I have a few dirt road mine trips over the next few weeks. I promised Roger that it would not have any new scratches on it before the 19th of April.

For those who asked, I am moving out of state soon and sold the Jeep instead of dragging it the 2200 miles to my new home. I will ask for passenger seat runs till I move. I do a fair job at documenting the runs so call my if you need a photographer!

Mitch
                          Where at? I grew up in Ohio and my dad and another friend have two nicely built TJ's back there. I'm sure they'd be happy to have an experienced wheeler with them.

Congrats on the new Jeep Roger! Looks great!
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                          X