Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron I have a few also that I will bring.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by InlandZJ View Post
      Thanks curtis very well put then maybe one of these runs that does not require lockers i could come and hang. You think alot of it is driving ablility?
      I'll have to catch up with you guys some other time. Oh and i'm on 33's but not locked but i have an E-brake : )

Fred
      Iran Bullfrog with my WJ and 31's and a 4" Rough Country lift. Come join us. Kevin.

Comment

Curtis laid out the trails to boot.

To get this straight MIKE KOHER laid out all the trails at Cougar Buttes. A bunch of us have help mike with the staking and maintenance. But the design of the trails is all MIKE KOHER. So if you wreak you jeep call MIKE. LOL
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Curtis laid out the trails to boot.

To get this straight MIKE KOHER laid out all the trails at Cougar Buttes. A bunch of us have help mike with the staking and maintenance. But the design of the trails is all MIKE KOHER. So if you wreak you jeep call MIKE. LOL
          [COLOR="Blue"]Maybe I'll meet you guys out there tomorrow, that way if anyone wrecks their Jeep I can console them. I'll have to leave early though. I'll bring a hammer and some paint for the stakes.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Cal 4 Wheel is planning on having their High Desert Round-up at Anderson DL this year and planning on doing some runs on the Bullfrog trail & others. Hopefully the markers will help define the trails.[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks fellas for all the encouragement, I had to split out of town so you guys sound like a fun group to come and wheel with. I'll be sure to go on the next outing. Have fun and be safe.

Fred

Comment

Thanks for coming out Mike. It was a blast doing those extra credit side runs off Bull Frog that you and Curtis found. I marked them all with stakes. I think we can say the new Bull Frog Extreme run is now official. Thanks again.
                Ron G

Comment

Working...
                X