Yeah, I love that shot.

Craig put up his shots, check them out:

http://craiglacourt.com/ftp/MJR/

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
      Yeah, I love that shot.

Craig put up his shots, check them out:

http://craiglacourt.com/ftp/MJR/
      I was checking out his site this morning. He sure takes some great photos. Please thank him again.
      Check out .

Comment

Awesome pictures Craig took. Thanks for going to pick him up Jonah!
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Mike a few of the wood markers are missing. So we need to go out and put up some new ones. We also found a trail off CW&BF that should be a real challange for the jeeps.
          [COLOR="Blue"]Might have to get a couple of bundles and do some maintnance. It's been a year or so.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            I was checking out his site this morning. He sure takes some great photos. Please thank him again.
            All I can say is "WOW"! Jonah, he got some great flex shots of OP. I didn't see when you were doing that but holy carp! Sweet flex. Craig needs to come hang with us for Mojave Road or Death Valley this spring.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
              [COLOR=blue]Might have to get a couple of bundles and do some maintnance. It's been a year or so.[/COLOR]
              The trail and surrounding area looks really good. I only picked up one peice of trash all day. I think I counted five wood stakes broken or down. It will be an easy maintenance day.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                Craig needs to come hang with us for Mojave Road or Death Valley this spring.
                No kidding. That would be great.
                Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                  [COLOR="Blue"]Might have to get a couple of bundles and do some maintnance. It's been a year or so.[/COLOR]
                  Whenever this is I'm in for the maintenance run even if I'm out of the area.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

Wow Jonah, it looked like your right front fell off! That's incredible flex. Great job.
                    God forgives, rocks don't
                    -sons of thunder

Comment

Jonah -- tell Craig to get his Liberty built up; then trnasfer out here so he can run with us. AWESOME pics...

Comment

Originally posted by red baron 13 View Post
                        Jonah -- tell Craig to get his Liberty built up; then trnasfer out here so he can run with us. AWESOME pics...
                        He said he'd just ordered a 2.5" lift 33s and 5 new rims from All J. Sounds like half of that is about to be fulfilled
                        USMC F&AM

Comment

Yeah, OP was flexing pretty good. This was my first time in the rocks and it was a blast. After we got up that short steep climb, I couldn't believe it! I am so happy with this jeep right now!

Craig will be getting his lift parts when he gets back home, but his tires are on back order, hopefully they will arrive soon. We were also talking a lot about skids and locker...he is hooked! I don't think we will get Craig to move out of NY, but he is talking about taking his jeep to Colorado this summer...road trip!!!

Comment

I didn't shoot too much video, but here are a few little clips (quicktime format):

http://bierleinphotography.com/jeepsm/cb.mov

Comment

Nice vid Jonah. Looks like it was a great day in Cougar Buttes. I'm glad to see OP is rockin' da house!
                              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Awesome pics! the ones Craig took of jonah's 3b were amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X