Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Some good fun

We had a good run out at cougar Buttes today. Great weather and friends. We had Chuck and lovely wife, Kurt, Ron, Jerry, John,Chris and his wife, Scott, Reester,Jonah and friend,Joe And Butch and his wife. I didn't get a lot of pictures but the others did.

IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

fun run

thanks once again for a perfect day out in the dez curtis.had a blast nice meetin the new people and cant wait to go again.p.s. also got to follow dirtman 13 and curt almost all the way home tonight .that was a first .good times thanks .

Comment

Curtis - thanks for puttin together a great run! My son and I had another great time with MJR!!

Comment

Had a great time, thanks Curtis. It was good meeting and wheeling with everyone. Looking forward to future runs!
        "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Super fun time. I only was there for a few hours, it was one of the best times I've had wheeling.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Looks like fun Curtis, I haven't been on Cakewalk in over a year. How are the trail markers holding up?[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for a great run Curtis! I had a great time out there today with everyone and as I said in the other thread (posted in wrong place) Thanks to Ron, Kurt, Chuck, and Curtis for giving me a tug a time each. Thanks to everyone who gave me some good spots. Two biggest things learned for me today... Trust your spotters, don't drive like a moron in reverse
              USMC F&AM

Comment

Curtis, Thanks for the run today. Had a blast! Here are my pics from today.

Jonah

Chuck

I was in the back most of the day and didn't get many pics so most of the drivers aren't in my pics
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

RedBaron 13

Now listen, this works better if you stand still!

Comment

From this on Saturday

To this today.

Only in SoCal. Get out and enjoy it!

Comment

Mike a few of the wood markers are missing. So we need to go out and put up some new ones. We also found a trail off CW&BF that should be a real challange for the jeeps.
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Looks like another great Cougar Buttes run. Such a diverse trail area. I'm sure I could have added some new scratches to my Jeep in that V-notch. Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Thanks for the great day of wheeling. Craig and I had a really fun time! We should have some photos/videos soon.

Comment

Originally posted by xthread View Post
                            thanks once again for a perfect day out in the dez curtis.had a blast nice meetin the new people and cant wait to go again.p.s. also got to follow dirtman 13 and curt almost all the way home tonight .that was a first .good times thanks .
                            So that was you? Cool. I couldn't see who it was with all the mud on the windows and mirrors How did you like that wonderful smell of fired brake linings going the hill? I thought that truck was gonna catch fire for sure.

Comment

Way cool pic of OP. Great job!

Comment

Working...
                              X