X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videos uploaded to

http://www.youtube.com/user/elowe65

Comment

Thanks to everyone for coming out, it was really nice to meet everyone. What a great day of wheelin'!

OP did as good as I could have hoped for. She just chugged away and we got through it all with Kurt and Ozzy's expert navigating (even while being showered with mud, rocks, snow, ice chunks, etc.).

Good Times!

Comment

Derek, I am not sure what time we came off the trail. A bit before sunset, maybe 4:30ish?

Comment

Eric, Thanks for the photos and videos! Nice shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
            Eric, Thanks for the photos and videos! Nice shooting.
            Sorry I didn't get any of yours, especially the crazy two wheel slide incident up by that bronco...

Guess that's why we'll have to get together for another trip later..

Comment

No worries, I know some others got some shots of OP. I don't think anyone got that slide though. I would like to see it, it was a pretty fun ride. I though we were going over for a second and I don't think the FJ was too pleased with me but I stopped at least a couple feet away from him.

Definitely have to go out again, I am sure next time we can make some good photo op's.

Comment

Originally posted by Elowe65 View Post
                Great Vids! Thanks for posting them up.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Man after watching these videos and viewing these pics I'm really bummed I didn't get to go! Oh well... Next time for sure! Looks like everyone had a blast, if "The Slide" was anything like mine up there I'm sure it was a bit scary.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

Great Pics and videos. Good stuff. Looked like a giant, muddy jeep slip n slide. If I didn't go to rowher I would've liked to have gone with you guys.
                    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Hello all. Have some pictures to share from Sunday. Never posted on here before so I hope it works. Let me know! http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/18448...ghorn?h=2a192d
                      I Jeep, therefore I am

Comment

Originally posted by IBclimbin View Post
                        Hello all. Have some pictures to share from Sunday. Never posted on here before so I hope it works. Let me know! http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/18448...ghorn?h=2a192d
                        PM Sent! Great Pics!

You should post your pics in the Jonah's Most Excellent Jeep Adventure thread in the Trail Reports Forum.
                        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

IB-
                          Great pics! Next run I'll have to get ahead of u and snap some pics of ur rig!

Comment

Originally posted by IBclimbin View Post
                            awesome pics! thanks!

Comment

Great pics Mike. Thanks
                              Check out .

Comment

I ran Cleghorn on Saturday 3/12/2011 for the first time. I had a blast stretching my suspension to it's limits. My tires where chewing on all 4 fender flairs. The last few sections where kind of intense.

Here's a short video from the end of one section.

View My Video

Any of you guys ever run Cleghorn East to West? A couple of those East end sections are pretty steep and full of obsticals.
                                Last edited by Gary; 03-14-11, 12:19 PM. Reason: wrong date

Comment

Working...
                                X