Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha ok gotcha..i totally miss read the post...what side are you guys meeting on?

Comment

On the 15 side.

Comment

count me as a maybe..most likely tho

Comment

ill be there. i just need directions on how to get to this trail head. thanx

Comment

15 FWY North Cleghorn off ramp is just before HWY 138. Dress warm it was about 37 degrees there this afternoon

Comment

I think I might join you as as well. Need to get my jeep dirty again.
              I Jeep, therefore I am

Comment

Is Cleghorn Still closed as far as the harder parts that they blocked off?

Comment

i was up there in september, and i only saw 2 bypasses closed..there might be more now due to all the rain

Comment

J,
                    I'll be there one way or the other. If I need a seat can I ride with you?
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Yeah, of course. Don't tell me you broke your jeep!?!

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                        Yeah, of course. Don't tell me you broke your jeep!?!
                        Not exactly, but it might be down this weekend.
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Ran this on the 23rd and saw about 4 bypasses closed off but still alot that looked open. I didn't run them as I was wheeling solo, at night, and in the rain. I may be game for this as the misses seems to be itching to go but it depends on if I make it back in town on Saturday... Flying in the Northeast/Midwest seems to be hit or miss right now.
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
                            Not a trail, it is a jeep - CJ3b - the dreaded high hood

It looks like this:
                            3B is what I learned to drive in. My Dad bought it, and three teenagers beat the hell out of it. Had the F-head 4 banger, with 13 inch home made wheels, with 915 cadillac tires strectch out on the rims. Ran alot of obstacle courses with it, and open a whole can of whoop ass on the V-8's. Eventually my Dad put in a hopped up Buick V-6, and when you slammed 2nd gear it would pull the front tires off the ground. A lot of good memories. Kevin

Comment

Man, that sounds like a sweet 3B and a ton of fun! I had an all stock version in my previous life, it really worked well. Granted you were not going to get there fast but you would get there.

My old Buick is soooo tired, no wheelies for me...yet:devil:

Comment

Im gonna try and join you guys....should be lots of fun with all the rain and snow!

Comment

Working...
                                X