Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by sickandtwisted; 01-09-11, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Whats up with the coil? . . . or was he just happy to see you?!?! So I wonder how many thousands in broken parts were spent to obtain that 100 reward!!!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Lol..it was a cup holder but at that angle...
        I over heard him say whatever he broke cost $1000 so he only lost $900

Comment

Rowher was a great time. I'd guess that there were about 200 people there at its peak. Watching the big boys play was cool. But the trail was fun too. easy hill climbs at the south end of the trail. There was snow at the lookout. The back side was all snow and mud. Very sloppy. I heard that someone even rolled back there, but I have no details.

Here's a link to my picasa pics if you like.
          http://picasaweb.google.com/JoeCarmean/RowherFlats111#
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I didn't hear anything about a roll over. I've been back there when there was quite a bit of snow on the back side and it can get a little hairy going down a couple of those hills, you really have to commit to it as it's easy to get sideways if you try to slow down or stop.

Comment

Wow! Looks like a blast, and that Truggy who won the $100 probably needs it for gas for the drive home! How big are those tires??

Joe if you're saying you wouldn't take your "little" Jeep on it I think I'll wait a few (years) to check it out.
              USMC F&AM

Comment

Details on the roll over

One guy got stuck in the mud, on the trail. His buddy, behind him, tried to go around the stuck jeep to pull him out. As he was going around, the muddy ground gave way, and he rolled 6 times down the slope. They were able to the jeep back on its wheels and it fired right up. The jeep was able to make it back to the trailer. The driver was ok. He got some bruising on the face, but no serious damage. He even made it to work today. He's a mechanic, so in fine jeeper fashion, he already started fixing his jeep.

Comment

Glad to hear he's okay . . . rolling over 6 times, lucky lucky lucky!

Comment

Glad hes OK
                    I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Glad to hear the driver is okay, that must have been some wild ride followed with nerves of steel to drive the Jeep back out to the trailer.
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                        One guy got stuck in the mud, on the trail. His buddy, behind him, tried to go around the stuck jeep to pull him out. As he was going around, the muddy ground gave way, and he rolled 6 times down the slope. They were able to the jeep back on its wheels and it fired right up. The jeep was able to make it back to the trailer. The driver was ok. He got some bruising on the face, but no serious damage. He even made it to work today. He's a mechanic, so in fine jeeper fashion, he already started fixing his jeep.

If you know him, I picked up his 2 1330 spares and a spare fuel pump on sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by generalkaos View Post
                          If you know him, I picked up his 2 1330 spares and a spare fuel pump on sunday morning.
                          pm sent

Comment

wow glad to hear that the driver is ok after that nice little tumble.

wanted to ask where this rock garden is located in rowher flats...is it by the first staging area? im looking to go check it out sunday.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDevyn View Post
                              wanted to ask where this rock garden is located in rowher flats...is it by the first staging area?
                              yes it is

Comment

do test out your new mods devyn! Be warned those rocks are giving the big boys a hard time!

Comment

Working...
                                X