Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doubleoh7 View Post
    Rubicon on 35's with 4 inch lift, winch, xrc bumpers, superior shafts, sleeved, gussets, diff covers, 5.13's and the all important soft top

I was more concerned about tight corners cause of the wheel base.
    [COLOR="Blue"]I don't think you'll have any issues.[/COLOR]

Comment

Would love to go explore these mines with you Mike, but I will have to catch the v2.0 tour
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Thanks for the directions Mike, I will be there ready to wheel and explore... Wayne

Comment

Actually I wont be able to go after all, child care issue came up! But everyone that is going, have fun and post pictues when you get back!

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]I'm looking forward to the run tomorrow, the temp's will be in the 50's. Sorry to say there won't be any mud out there tomorrow, but it'll still be fun.

Be sure to bring a good flashlight for the mines.[/COLOR]

Comment

Sadly I wont make it, I got honey dues. I am not really into going into mines either (Hollywood Redline metro rail project flashback) But i would of loved to tag along just for the adventure. OH well maybe next time.

Comment

Well Mike, I was going try and make this run, but at work we're still trying to repair all the damage to the levee's along Mission channel in Redlands and Loma Linda.

If you do a third tour, I'll try and make that one.

Have fun all.

Steve
                All slow and no show

Comment

Mike, Can't make it this time, got stuff to do. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                    [COLOR="Blue"]I noticed a mine high up on ridge by the Los Padres, but no road to it. So I guess they were accessed by mules.

As I was coming up from the Los P mine to Emerson Mine on what looked like an old truck trail at one time, but now is all washed out, there was a 4x canyon going to the right of the Emerson mining area - what trail is that? In fact it looked like a couple of the canyons had 4x trails up them.[/COLOR]
                    Those trails would be Outer Limits and Spooner Canyon, Spooner being on the right. They're 5s.

Comment

Originally posted by caljeep View Post
                      Those trails would be Outer Limits and Spooner Canyon, Spooner being on the right. They're 5s.
                      [COLOR="Blue"]I didn't have time to look at them, but the canyons looked pretty well used.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]See report in Trail Report section[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                        X