Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the marked trails are really tough. But the cougar buttes area is awesome because you can go around just about everything. Some things you will have to drive a little bit to get around. I have been out there with a 2WD Ford pickup with a rear locker. He had a blast. Didn't drive hardly any of the obstacles that we did. But there is a lot of open desert to go find whatever it is that you feel comfortable driveling over.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Open!!

Open diffs just mean its more challenging!! (At least that's what I tell myself!)

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Mike the guys on this trip are looking for just that.
        There looking for something that won't tear there jeeps up like the Hammers can. One guy has just built a buggy for just the Hammers. They were all runnig 37"
        Tires.
        I thought I found a nice canyon up the Fry Mt Volcano, but it dead ended. Then I ran out of daylight. Maybe it could be a turn around trail.

Comment

I had limited issues this past weekend running a stock YJ, on 31s, out there on Cakewalk/Bullfrog. My only stuck points where high centers on the transmission skid.

I'm not familiar enough with a Toyota to speak to what my experience would mean to you but at least maybe you have another point of reference.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Hey when we went out there last I believe we saw your group in the distance setting up for lunch and such.... we were eating lunch at that giant rock that is hollowed out in view of you guys..hmm

Comment

Working...
            X