Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for Art to get his done then well try it. Are you ready to go Steve Or should we start looking for another buggy.
    You can make it

Comment

What are the GPS coordinates to the start off these new trails, also Crazy 8. Thanks.
      06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
      07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Nice trail and some good looking boulders there. The pictures tell a thousand words. Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

hey mike .when ya going to lead group # 2 on that trail .( hint hint ).

Comment

Originally posted by xthread View Post
            hey mike .when ya going to lead group # 2 on that trail .( hint hint ).
            [COLOR="Blue"]Maybe in a couple weeks we'll do a combined run on 3 or 4 of the trails. [/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Mike n Guys, Thanks for the tour, we ran it Saturday and a few rigs got some scrapes at that right turn at the end of the first 1/2 of BoulderBash but it was fun. I'll be watchin for your upcoming runs. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by caljeep View Post
                Hey Mike n Guys, Thanks for the tour, we ran it Saturday and a few rigs got some scrapes at that right turn at the end of the first 1/2 of BoulderBash but it was fun. I'll be watchin for your upcoming runs. Mike
                [COLOR="Blue"]Cool, we'll be doing one soon. You might join Art on the new canyon to the north of the buttes. [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X