Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: New Boulder Bash Trail

[COLOR="Blue"]Today a few of us broke in a new CB trail... accually it's an extended version of one of the first trails built out there - Boulder Bash. It turned out to be a pretty good run with some fun new challenges.[/COLOR]

damn the best pictures in the buttes come from that trail! looks totally different then where you took us...im jealous! your pics look straight out of a jeep calendar
    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Thanks Mike for another great tour of the Buttes area and showing me those 2 canyons you had told us about.
      Awesome time with great people

Comment

Heck Yeah Mike! Looks like yet ANOTHER awesome trail in the CB. So, how do I get there and is is marked yet?
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

whos rig is that with the camo job? that looks awesome with the front axle pushed out
          KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Thanks Mike for a great day and a new trail.

IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Great pictures Mike. Mr Fred is getting some serious flex out of his rig. Good to see Curtis back out there, that work stuff is just to stressful! Very nice

Comment

Thanks Mike for another great trail.These trails sure flex your stuff lots of fun. Your pics are really good you always seem to get that perfect shot.
                You can make it

Comment

Cool stuff,
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Heck Yeah Mike! Looks like yet ANOTHER awesome trail in the CB. So, how do I get there and is is marked yet?
                    [COLOR="Blue"]This trail isn't marked, it's in the competition rock crawling area, making it difficult to keep the markers in place. But there are some nice slabs to drive around on.

Troy, the black CJ is Mike from VV4W's. It's lengthened and rumming 40" MTR's. Mike is the one who has built all of the Hammer trails in the Means DL area of JV. He used that CJ as the trail builder. [/COLOR]
                    Last edited by mkjeepers; 10-30-10, 10:38 AM.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]The two trails Art was talking about are two hard core canyons just north of the CB's. I've been looking at these canyons for a couple of years now. I don't think you can get a street/trail Jeep through them, but we've concluded the modifieds can.

So you rock buggy guys, Art's gonna take you through these when he gets his buggy done. I'm just spotter on these trails.[/COLOR]

Comment

Cool photos Mike. Fred, are you running any kind of sway bar up front?
                        Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                        Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                        HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

No sway bar up front but I do have one in the back
                          You can make it

Comment

whos the guys in the silver TJ stretched with 33" krawlers ??LOL , those other canyons look good for you freddy !!

Comment

Nice looking run!
                              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                              WEB site

Comment

Working...
                              X