Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have have to agree the ladies of Hump & Bump were fantastic. They showed you to your RV spot and help guide you in! Talk about great service! Super friendly and accomodating! I will definately be going back!
    http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Hi Jeff! (BTW, Welcome to MJR!)

Hump N Bump Rocked!!!
      I attended HNB 29 and this year's was just as fun. I thought that the raffle went smoother and faster than last year and you had even more stuff to give away. Don't be too critical of yourselves on this one.

I also liked the fact that only a few people won more than one raffle drawing. Last year is was heavily weighted to a few folks.

Limiting registration might be a need, but only if you keep getting more folks showing up. This year and last year ran well enough on all the runs that I attended.

This year's runs went well considering how big some of them were. Breaking the really large groups up into a couple of smaller groups separated by a few minutes at the start would probably be sufficient to relieve this. Putting the more capable rigs in the first group might be an option as well.

One thing that I thought was really cool last year that wasn't done was the showing the photos from the attendees' cameras on the big screen during the raffle. That was a nice touch last year.

All-in-all, if you don't change a thing, I will still be happy. HNB is a good event in a great location. I'm already looking forward to next year!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X