X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Hump N Bump Logandale NV

Just signed up for this dragging the LJ and a Off road Trailer to show off
    and Both is for sale!

Tons of stuff for the raffle and extreme trails havent done this one yet looks like fun!

More info
    http://www.vv4w.org/humpnbump.asp
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I'm IN!

I registered yesterday for the event. This is the 30TH! YES, I said 30th! year of this event. Last year was my first experience in the area and I am still stunned by the lack of chatter about this event.

The trails in the area range from easy to 'you GOT to be kidding'. Plus, it is in the northern area of the Valley of Fire State Park, so the rock features are truly beautiful.

This has got to be the unsung hero of rock crawling in the southwest USA. If you are interested, please check out the thread posted from last year:
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ight=hump+bump

If this seems like a good time to you, then consider registering for the event at this link:
    http://www.vv4w.org/humpnbump.asp

I hope to see all the MJR folks there!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Yea I'm thinking of registering for this. Hope I can make it and see you there Mike.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Cool Curtis! Rat Patrol is talking about going too. Let's plan to hook up for runs.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Yea I'm thinking of registering for this. Hope I can make it and see you there Mike.
          Did this event in 2005 when a buddy of mine was president of the sponsoring club. A great event and raffle both.
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

I'll be there!
            http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Heading up Thursday before getting ready for this will be fun!

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I'm in RV location 35. Let's get a MJR run in together!
                http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Just registered online. Will be camping with Mike and Sharon. See ya there!
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by provelogear View Post
                    I'm in RV location 35. Let's get a MJR run in together!
                    WooHooo! This should be a good time! I'm not sure where we will be camping yet, but I would love it if we can get all the MJR folks onto, or form, a run.

I really like Rock Bottom. I did it last year, but I would love to run it again. Bronco Falls was fun too and playing in the Sh&??er Bowl was a good time.

As for other trails, I would like to do them all. If anyone has a recommendation it will not be hard to get me to go.

[/COLOR]

Comment

We're registered and will be heading out on Thursday evening should be great fun!
                      "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

It's looking like I will have Thu & Fri off work this week, making this event a real possibility. I haven't registered yet (will do so once I confirm leave from work).

How does the RV camping work? I see Gerald is in site 35. Can you request a site when you register? Or, do you just pick a spot upon arrival? (I'd like park near others from MJR)
                        Cliff

Comment

Almost Time!

Only 3 more working days 'til Hump N Bump!!

I'm not sure how the RV set up works, but I registered as camping and I didn't get any other info. I stayed off-site last year so I'm not sure of how the arrangements work.

[/COLOR]

Comment

JUST FYI over 35K in Raffle prizes!!
                            We are also camping on the grass near my booth!! ready to Wheel, or should I say JC (my 19yo daughter)is driving I will be spotting
                            Will be a blast they just need a head count for the BBQ Saturday night.
                            See You guys there, I will be Leaving about 9am from Ventura County.

Comment

This looks like fun. I will have to attend next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X