Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    I think I'd like to help out next time they do this kind of event.
    What you experienced today in the SBNF is very similar to the kind of day Tracy and I experience every time we are on patrol with the SBNFA OHV Volunteer Program.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

That sounds great Doug, but I don't have to dress up like a pirate do I?
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
        What you experienced today in the SBNF is very similar to the kind of day Tracy and I experience every time we are on patrol with the SBNFA OHV Volunteer Program.
        Meaning the OHV Volunteer program is about Education of the trails and Tread Lightly prinicples. Along with just another way to give back to the sport and enjoy time in the Forest. I have really enjoyed my time on Patrol as a Volunteer and look forward giving some time to the AAT as well. Both great programs that help OUR Forest want to keep supporting OUR Sport.

Comment

Pikeman I was in your group also.

I was the one with the new green JK.

It was my first time out on the trail and I had an awesome time as everyone else seemed to have.

Comment

speshalted- glad to have you out there and also good to see you here on MJR. This is a good group of people and very knowledgeable source of information.

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
              The next event has a solid foundation to build from.
              Depending on when it is I'd love to attend. The first half of 2011 is complicated for me though since we've got a baby on the way.

Either way I'll help promote the next events, a lot of folks I talked to said they hadn't heard about it, I'll make sure to talk about them, I want to see these events perform!

Now I just need to tlak those Jeep folks that were there into giving me a deep discount on a four door JK Rubicon for the wife since I had the special leader shirt on!
              What kind of madman would have two Jeeps and a KLR650?

KJ6KVL

Comment

Originally posted by GSequoia View Post
                we've got a baby on the way
                Congrats!
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

They are having another one a "Mini Patrol"

Comment

Working...
                  X