Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBash View Post

I see 35" Krawlers in my future.
    [COLOR="Blue"]I'd be willing to bet that somewhere in the future lockers will be added to that list.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
      Ok, pick another large, ham fisted species.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFESrfkXJ8s
      Ham-fisted? ham-fisted you say? Look, how would you feel if I took and wheeled you rig to the utmost of it's ability? You wouldn't know what to do and would feel so inadequate and I just couldn't do that to you so, I pushed the clutch in, and the rest is Youtube comedy...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Umm, Okay...

So for those that couldn't join us, my wife and the surrounding folks on the run did a great job of narrating the day. I tried to capture all of it in the below video link, but 5 minutes just can't capture the true whole day's experience. But, luckily for the rest of you, here's the short version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhK7S9av7EQ

You may need to turn it up to hear all the comments....
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

So, do I dare ask who will be making it to the FITD this weekend?

Mike, Chuck, Kurt, Hundy, Fred, Barney, Art? Anyone going to make it, or did you leave your best out there on sledge last weekend? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Umm, Okay...

So for those that couldn't join us, my wife and the surrounding folks on the run did a great job of narrating the day. I tried to capture all of it in the below video link, but 5 minutes just can't capture the true whole day's experience. But, luckily for the rest of you, here's the short version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhK7S9av7EQ

You may need to turn it up to hear all the comments....
            WOW! That aint no joke. I like the "We'll be back part".

So......are lockers required or can we give it a go and see what happens? lol

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Shant, no lockers is pretty much no go unless you want to winch more than half the trail.
              Going to be working on my tinkertoy this weekend, want to get it ready for winter fun at the hammers. Might take a ride up backdoor with Steve in his buggy if he gets it going
              Last edited by aw12345; 09-23-10, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Art its running better now ! , andrew i should be out there thursday night see you friday morning ....

Comment

Nice video Mike. Pretty much sums up the day. I love Sharon’s narrating.

Looks like I'm out for this weekend. I really want to finish that trail.
                  Check out .

Comment

Great video and pictures. Looks like you guys had all kinds of fun.
                    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                      Shant, no lockers is pretty much no go unless you want to winch more than half the trail.
                      Going to be working on my tinkertoy this weekend, want to get it ready for winter fun at the hammers. Might take a ride up backdoor with Steve in his buggy if he gets it going
                      Got it. Lockers it is

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

I will be their early in the morning to register and wheel. Not sure if it will be with you guys because you have the rigs to do the heavy duty big boy runs. This will be the first run in a long time for me. Work and wedding planning kills all my time these days, lol! Can’t wait to see all of you again..

Mike, Chuck, Kurt, Hundy, Fred, Barney, Art? Anyone going to make it, or did you leave your best out there on sledge last weekend? :dunno:
                        Drew
                        95yj Six Pack

Comment

Sorry Andrew, it is my wedding anniversary this weekend. We are going to go wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma and drive back down the PCH to the Paso Robles wine area. :cocktail::confused2:cocktail::tongue:

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                          Got it. Lockers it is
                          Amen, Bro! I had far more trouble that I should have because my rear locker is STILL giving me problems staying locked! I'm about ready to take everything completely off and reinstall it.

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                          Nice video Mike. Pretty much sums up the day. I love Sharon’s narrating.
                          Originally posted by 4xfiend View Post
                          Great video and pictures. Looks like you guys had all kinds of fun.
                          Thanks guys, Sharon always says that she hates that I leave her comments in, but she does such a great job of adding to the show.
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

[QUOTE=Mike;175838]Sorry Andrew, it is my wedding anniversary this weekend. We are going to go wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma and drive back down the PCH to the Paso Robles wine area. :cocktail::confused2:cocktail::tongue:[QUOTE]

Happy anniversary!!!

Don't forget the SLO wineries. You could spend a day in that area alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator View Post
                              I will be their early in the morning to register and wheel. Not sure if it will be with you guys because you have the rigs to do the heavy duty big boy runs. This will be the first run in a long time for me. Work and wedding planning kills all my time these days, lol! Can’t wait to see all of you again..
                              Congratulation's. I remember meeting your girlfriend last year. She's a sweetheart. Any gal that likes to camp and wheel is a keeper.

I'll see you on the lake bed. Hopefully we'll have enough extra time to run a trail together.

Comment

Hey buddy! Yeah that would be awesome. We will be there only for the day. Btw, do you know what time registration and safety check is tomorrow morning? I need to calculate the time it will take me to arrive in the AM.

Drew-

Congratulation's. I remember meeting your girlfriend last year. She's a sweetheart. Any gal that likes to camp and wheel is a keeper.

I'll see you on the lake bed. Hopefully we'll have enough extra time to run a trail together.
                                Last edited by Drewminator; 09-24-10, 10:11 AM.
                                Drew
                                95yj Six Pack

Comment

Working...
                                X