Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
    Hello, I'm new to MJR but was planning a trip up there this weekend as well. I'm planning to run 3N16 (stock YJ) and maybe a couple blue marked trails if I can find any. My lady and I are camping out along the trail where ever we find a good spot to pull off. Feel free to let us know how to get in touch or PM as we'd love to have someone else to run with up there.

Thanks!
    Welcome to the board!

Dont forget there are NO fires or cooking in dispersed camping during high fire danger restrictions. Also, dont forget to get an adventure pass if you intend on recreating in one spot for more then a few minutes. You dont need one as long as you are moving, its the stopping part.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18291

Should you find a yellow post site, you can use a stove or charcoal, but not have a campfire. You must have a fire permit and an adventure pass, which can be obtained for a small fee from the Discovery Center.

Enjoy your camping trip

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks! I've got a year Adventure Pass and my cooking will be done on the motor wrapped in foil Thanks for the words of wisdom though, it should be a good weekend!

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
      Welcome to the board!

Dont forget there are NO fires or cooking in dispersed camping during high fire danger restrictions. Also, dont forget to get an adventure pass if you intend on recreating in one spot for more then a few minutes. You dont need one as long as you are moving, its the stopping part.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18291

Should you find a yellow post site, you can use a stove or charcoal, but not have a campfire. You must have a fire permit and an adventure pass, which can be obtained for a small fee from the Discovery Center.

Enjoy your camping trip

Tam
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Youre more than welcome!

We were up there last weekend, it was perfect weather!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
        X