Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
    defenitly doable but id get some rock sliders, and dif protection first..
    I agree with protection first. I have the gas tank skid. I'm working on finding a person that welds around the I.E. for a affordable price. AJ's armor will ship to my door for $340. Price is kind of rich for my blood right now. What diff protection is good for the zj?

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Shant,

...I had to strap an old black CJ through that same spot last time Glad you had a fun time...

Mitch

Yeah, I remember you having to strap that Jeep through. I'll bet that guy was happy to have a friend along. Was that before or after the Maroon Jeep had to be strapped? Hmmmm, I can't recall.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Friends strap friends anytime! And the maroon Jeep didn't get strapped that trip. Plus just to throw you off, there is very little maroon left on it. I want it to look like yours.

Last edited by Mitch; 07-23-10, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Darn Mitch going hard core?

Comment

Roger,

I stand corrected on the strapping of great88, it was to speed things up only!

Art, time for a few changes.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]I knew Mitch would be building a rock buggie before long.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                Friends strap friends anytime! And the maroon Jeep didn't get strapped that trip. Plus just to throw you off, there is very little maroon left on it. I want it to look like yours.

Cool!!!!!!!!!

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                  [COLOR="Blue"]I knew Mitch would be building a rock buggie before long.[/COLOR]
                  I recall my first time meeting Mitch he stated something along the lines of: not wanting/needing to do the "hard stuff"...... knew he'd come around.

Great write up and pics. Sounds like a great day in the mountains. Love the BBQ chops....i'm lucky when I pack a sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                  X