Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i went full buggy this time sorry no jeep parts here but i little of everything else (mid engine honda power,full hydro,etc.)

Comment

Good deal. What size tires on this one.
      Last edited by curtis; 09-19-10, 01:08 PM.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

ha curtis ,37" red label crawlers,rock crusher HP 44 center diff's with 60 outers should hold up to the little 4 cyl and weighing only 1800 lbs.

Comment

Sweet looking Steve!! Congrats on the new toy.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

now i can keep rolling with art and freddy LOL

Comment

Dang ... Barney's on roids.
              Don't piss him off.
              Pumpkin Eater will be a walk in the park.
              KOH 2011?

Steve
              All slow and no show

Comment

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
                i went full buggy this time sorry no jeep parts here but i little of everything else (mid engine honda power,full hydro,etc.)
                Honda power uh ? Looks like quite the beast. Steve hope to see there. Ill be out on friday night till sunday about 10:00 am
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

ya matt , honda vtec with a auto transmission no transfer case the engine is turn sideways and full time 4 wheel drive , can not wait to see how it wheels i just picked it up this weekend so have to get some bugs worked out before next weekend ...not a walk in the park STEVE means i just dont have to stack rocks anymore i hope !!!

Comment

Barney we should be out on the lakebed, on the left side look for us. You bringing the Carne ????
                    moon buggy
                    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

maybe !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                        Barney we should be out on the lakebed, on the left side look for us. You bringing the Carne ????

Virgin, Mind additional company? We are not familiar at all with this area and plan to camp for the weekend... we may have an RV or 2 and up to 3 toyhaulers...

Will anyone else be out camping?

Steve, you bringing your camper out? or did you sell it?
                        Regards,
                        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
                          ya matt , honda vtec with a auto transmission no transfer case the engine is turn sideways and full time 4 wheel drive , can not wait to see how it wheels i just picked it up this weekend so have to get some bugs worked out before next weekend ...not a walk in the park STEVE means i just dont have to stack rocks anymore i hope !!!
                          Nice,... should be an interesting combination to wheel with. Hell just how light the thing is a major plus. Be sure and come see me in base camp and say hello. Ill have my TJ (no doors or top) on a trailer pulled with a blue ford (w/Rebel license Plates) truck. I wont be leading a trail this year but will be a trail hand as well as helping out where needed. Looks like the raffle is gonna be pretty good too as I am working on the vendor information thread for the VV4W forum so I hope even those here that will not come out and wheel will at least come out for the raffle as that still does generate revenue for the cause. ......see ya at means dry lake bed.....MATT.....
                          Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 09-19-10, 11:50 PM.
                          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
                            Virgin, Mind additional company? We are not familiar at all with this area and plan to camp for the weekend... we may have an RV or 2 and up to 3 toyhaulers...

Will anyone else be out camping?

Steve, you bringing your camper out? or did you sell it?
                            The more the merrier, will be on the left side of lakebed, gonna try to be out there Thursday night. Camping with the Ol Man, and hopefully Rat patrol, Andrew and Chuck.I am bringing my toy hauler also.
                            moon buggy
                            5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                              The more the merrier, will be on the left side of lakebed, gonna try to be out there Thursday night. Camping with the Ol Man, and hopefully Rat patrol, Andrew and Chuck.I am bringing my toy hauler also.
                              I'm still a maybe. Waiting to here back from Stak. If I get my case this week I will be putting it in this weekend.
                              Check out .

Comment

Registration

Does anyone know what time registration opens Saturday morning?

Thanks,

Drew-
                                Drew
                                95yj Six Pack

Comment

Working...
                                X