X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: VV4W Fun in the Desert

Fun in the Desert Information
    [COLOR="Red"]September 24-26, 2010[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]This is our annual fundraising event featuring the famous "Hammer" trails plus some new additions. We have something for everyone from mild to wild! There will be two trail runs late Friday afternoon. On Saturday, we will have a variety of trails from a 2 (easier) to a 5+ (extreme) rating. Don't worry about making dinner after a long, fun day of wheeling because we are offering a BBQ dinner for $15 per adult, and a $5 hot dog meal for the kids. The kids will enjoy a free Hay Ride and get to search for quarters in the sand pile. After dinner, there is a raffle with plenty of prizes. We hope to see you there! [/COLOR]

More info and registration form here: http://victorvalley4wheelers.com/smf...php?topic=89.0
    Its no fun without family

If I can get the moron that is building my Jeep to get it done like he said he would, I'll have a rig to drive. Love FITD; been there 4 years runnin.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt ain,t you building yer jeep??lol..don,t know about anyone else here but I,m curious to see the Rat Patrol out in the dirt again..CHEERS!!!
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

This is a great event! Last year was my first year attending and I am looking forward to going again if I can get free. Hopefully, Rat Patrol will be driving instead of riding....
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Carmen and I plan on being at this event too... We hear great things about it!
          Regards,
          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
            Carmen and I plan on being at this event too... We hear great things about it!
            I will be attending this event also....LOL....
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

me and the kids plan on attending. 87 yj versus "Hammers" round 2.

Its gonna be a good time.

This will be our first big trip for the season. After FITD we plan on getting out as much as we can. For now the Jeep is playing DD duties and minor fixes over the weekends.

Did I mention its effin hot out right now? Can't wait for cooler weather, and some Cougar Buttes/Hammers runs.
              "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

I might have to try to make this!
                -Justin

Comment

Here is more info about FITD. This is going to be a great year. New trails new friends more FUN. Great raffle prizes for kids and adults. Come out and enjoy the fun.

September 24-26, 2010

Last year's “new trail” was a hit, and The Big Easy will be offered again this year. In addition, we have another “new trail” to be named by those guests who run it. This moderate trail provides a fun-filled day of wheeling. It is rated a 3, and we recommend that you have 33” tires and a locker. We have also included a combination trail Bullfrog/Cakewalk. This trail is a bit more challenging, but nothing a vehicle with 33” tires, and a locker (recommended) can’t handle. The terrain on this trail is unlike any other trails we have offered in the past. This is a great trail for those who want to dabble in the rocks without going extreme. Of course, we still offer our signature “Hammer” trails, and we have added a Wild Card trail; it will be a 5+ trail!

Comment

Just thought I would bump up.
                    Rich

Comment

Mike told me you were gonna lead the new trail, that sound like a nice trail. If you want to prerun friday i would love to join you. Should be out there thursday night, Andrew and Kurt should be out there also. Noticed alot of build ups here and hopefully there should be more MJR guys out there as well.
                      moon buggy
                      5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                        Mike told me you were gonna lead the new trail, that sound like a nice trail. If you want to prerun friday i would love to join you. Should be out there thursday night, Andrew and Kurt should be out there also. Noticed alot of build ups here and hopefully there should be more MJR guys out there as well.
                        Stu, I will plan to be out there Thursday night. I am sure we can figure out something fun to do on Friday. Not sure if I will do that trail on Friday....gotta save the rig for Saturday. I will probably try to run it the weekend before.
                        Rich

Comment

I might be interested it that weekend before run
                          will email you in a couple weeks to check
                          moon buggy
                          5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
                            I might be interested it that weekend before run
                            will email you in a couple weeks to check
                            Sounds good. I would just do a day trip.....tough when you are only 45 minutes away.
                            Rich

Comment

Thought I would bump up since it is only a bit more than a week away.
                              Rich

Comment

Working...
                              X