Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Scott, My buddy Wayne wanted to come up this weekend for a Silverwood Lake to Big Bear run, he's been on a lot of the trails up there, not me. When talking about it we didn't get into which trails we are taking exactly so I'm looking over the maps right now to learn a little more about the area. I remembered this thread and wanted to see if this might be part of our route. Scenery looks awesome.

I didn't post it up as a run on here because it was kinda short notice. However if you or anyone wants to join us your all welcome.

Gonna be having Breakfast Saturday Morning at Mountain top Hwy 138 & Hwy 2 and then heading east to Silverwood area to hit a trail going that way. My buddy Wayne needs to bring some parts by my place for Dennis and drop them off before we head out. No real schedule set but I'd like to get on the trail as early as possible so we could take our time going to Big Bear. We're planning on being out all day.

Comment

Sounds good Gary, I wish I could join you but unfortunatly I have to work this weekend. Bummer! Maybe another time!

Anyway's, Have fun and you will enjoy that route, it's very scenic!

Scott
      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Thanks Scott, will let you know when the next run is.

Comment

Gary,

I might be out that way in the morning. Won't know till the morning comes. I've been sick the last few days so it will be a last minute thing. Dennison does want to see Devils Hole, I prefer those boring mines

Mitch

Comment

Got the message Mitch will call from around Arrowhead.

Comment

I got a chance to go to Devil's Hole (3N34D) on Saturday with FishPOET.

It was an awesome place and with a little spotting, the Scrambler didn't have any problems with that last part of the trail that's a little tougher on 29" tires.

I look forward to going there again.

Christian
              "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Hey Cristian I thought I seen you roaming around over there. Did you have a square yellow sticker on the side of your jeep?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                  Hey Cristian I thought I seen you roaming around over there. Did you have a square yellow sticker on the side of your jeep?
                  I sure did!

It's the sticker that shows that we're officially part of the OHV Host program. I had to borrow the ones I was using, because I haven't gotten my own yet.

Christian
                  "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Good Fun!

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
                      Now Mitch.......that explains it! Wait until Max hears this.
                      AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!
                      LOL, Just remember Democrat ends with RAT! I'm sure it's a nice place...er nest.

Best, Maxwell Britton
                      Last edited by Max7; 05-21-10, 11:39 PM.
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Wow, the LIMO is flexing for the camera. Looks good Christian.

Mitch

Comment

Finally made it to this place yesterday. It sure would be a nice place to camp if they allowed it.
                          Build it right the first time.

Comment

Working...
                          X