Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
    Nope. They'll come up with apps for the iPhone to do all that. As a phone, it will still be a major POS - but hey - you really NEED an app to tell you whether your left rear tail light isn't as bright as the right one
    Unfortunately I am a Verizon customer so I can not have the Iphone and will have to give up the taillight sensor until Apple realizes AT&T coverage SUCKS and lets Verizon have the phone.

Comment

Won't make a difference - it'll still never see better than -90dBm on a good day
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I guess I,am just Old School I like my Detroits and Curry anti rock and cheap shocks

Comment

Nah, if you were Old School you'd be liking your leaf springs, and your sway bars would be in the dump
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Don Davison View Post
            I guess I,am just Old School I like my Detroits and Curry anti rock and cheap shocks
            We have the same shocks actually. It is just that on the very first run that we took them on the adjustment knobs both broke off the back. The Air Ride system work well and I do not have to worry about the adjustment knobs any longer.

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Does anyone know if the JB is open from end to end. Trees moved and all??[/COLOR]

Comment

I believe so - Quinn posted this yesterday:

"John Bull is now clear of trees. Greg and Frank took care of the tree, Kritter and Quinn took care of the rocks J We will be at the west end tomorrow working on the gatekeeper. The east end was finished today."
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
                  I believe so - Quinn posted this yesterday:

"John Bull is now clear of trees. Greg and Frank took care of the tree, Kritter and Quinn took care of the rocks J We will be at the west end tomorrow working on the gatekeeper. The east end was finished today."
                  [COLOR="Blue"]Cool, thanks.[/COLOR]

Comment

Is there still snow on John Bull or is it clear of snow at this point?
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Was a little a few Sat's ago - but I only made it to a bit past Gatekeeper before we found the tree blocking the trail.
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                        Is there still snow on John Bull or is it clear of snow at this point?
                        Watcha thinking Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by rickashay View Post
                          Watcha thinking Joe?
                          I'm game!!!
                          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                          X