Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: *Trail Open as of May 6-ish* John Bull east entrance blocked by tree at 3N32

John Bull is completely blocked - in case any of you are heading up there this weekend.
    Last edited by sarah; 05-07-10, 06:54 PM. Reason: comety?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

comedy blocked? that's not funny....

Comment

Darn phone, hehe. Completely. They have removed one tree to find another... So it's still blocked.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

We moved the tree at 3N32 and made it up the Gate Keeper. We made the right turn and found another HUGE tree in the way. We could not move this one. It will have to be cut and removed.

Critter and Old Fart were making calls today trying to get forest service certified chainsaw operators or people that could go with Critter tomorrow (Sunday) that could help with the removal but phone service issues were hampering the search.

Comment

Bummer. Hopefully they can remove it safely soon.
          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

I'll post some pictures tomorrow - as well as an interesting treatise on "wheeling with RubiKat"
            Jeff
            OHV76V
            KG6TY
            You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
              .....an interesting treatise on "wheeling with RubiKat"
              LOL! Dont have any clue what your talking about there. (/sarcasm)
              "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Ben Franklin

Comment

Jeff - BE NICE!!!!

Oh and by the way I looked up the remote operated ORO Swayloc system... You can never have enough remote controls you know... LOL!

I'll post some pictures tomorrow - as well as an interesting treatise on "wheeling with RubiKat"

Comment

Originally posted by Willard View Post
                  LOL! Dont have any clue what your talking about there. (/sarcasm)
                  Excuse me????
                  Last edited by RubiKat; 04-25-10, 12:15 PM.

Comment

a couple of pictures...

The one that could not be winched out of the way...

Comment

Gotta love wheeling with the "gadget generation". Never knew there was such a thing as a "shock absorber remote control" (I must be living in a cave). And just about wore a finger out switching front/rear locker off to Critters direction on Gatekeeper. So....next year....(que Rod Serling voice....)

"Witness (if you will) young miss RubiKat. The ten remote controls hanging around her neck may look unimposing - but she'll need to control her front locker. Her rear locker. Her swaybar disconnect. Each tire pressure individually. Yes, her next stop is...The Remote Zone......."
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY

Comment

Gotta love wheeling with the "gadget generation". Never knew there was such a thing as a "shock absorber remote control" (I must be living in a cave). And just about wore a finger out switching front/rear locker off to Critters direction on Gatekeeper. So....next year....(que Rod Serling voice....)

"Witness (if you will) young miss RubiKat. The ten remote controls hanging around her neck may look unimposing - but she'll need to control her front locker. Her rear locker. Her swaybar disconnect. Each tire pressure individually. Yes, her next stop is...The Remote Zone......."
                        But then Logitech will come out with a universal remote for all my gadgets so I can push one button that say BIG rocks and my shocks get softer and my lockers come on and and my wedgy remover can pull my underwear back to the normal driving position. What else could you ask for? :wink: :haha: :geek:

Comment

Originally posted by RubiKat View Post
                          But then Logitech will come out with a universal remote for all my gadgets so I can push one button that say BIG rocks and my shocks get softer and my lockers come on and and my wedgy remover can pull my underwear back to the normal driving position. What else could you ask for? :wink: :haha: :geek:
                          This thread now officially appeals to my inner geek! :geek:

Christian
                          "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Originally posted by headhunter View Post
                            This thread now officially appeals to my inner geek! :geek:

Christian
                            Thanks Christian for your support... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by RubiKat View Post
                              Nope. They'll come up with apps for the iPhone to do all that. As a phone, it will still be a major POS - but hey - you really NEED an app to tell you whether your left rear tail light isn't as bright as the right one
                              Jeff
                              OHV76V
                              KG6TY

Comment

Working...
                              X