Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think stepdad reported the jeep stolen. I think real dad was in Afganistan.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
      I think stepdad reported the jeep stolen. I think real dad was in Afganistan.
      http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/node/2826

“At 4:50 p.m., I received a satellite call from the boy’s stepfather in Afghanistan,” Stampfer disclosed, adding that Guidry’s mother conveyed Stampfer’s request to her husband. Major Douglas Perucca had deployed to Afghanistan on November 28th, the Saturday after his son took the Jeep. “He said Mickey was familiar with that area, because he’d taken him out there multiple times,” Stampfer recalled.

Same guy who shut off his cell phone so he had no cell phone when he became lost. Same person who reported the jeep stolen NOT his step son took it. Same guy who reported the motorcycle stolen when Mickey took that too for a joy ride. So, step dad like to treat him like a non-family member and report everything Mikey takes stolen to the police.

I think this is nothing more than Mikey is tired of step dad and mom not sticking up for him and ran away. Remember, he has ran away before!

I feel bad for the 100's that are looking for him tomorrow (and missing work, time with family, etc) if this is the case and he just ran away. A lot of facts pointing in that direction.

Comment

I was just informed. Anyone going, must give out personal information to non-sworn officers about your self to go out on the search. If you decline, your asked to leave. Just a heads up if this is a concern to you.

Comment

Makes sense that they want to know who is looking.
          Don't you watch CSI?
          All too often you see the bad guy attending the search in an effort to skew any potential evidence.

I would not let this deter you from participating in a search like this unless there is something to hide.

I hope they fins the kid alive and well at a friends house.

Good luck in the search.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Episode 39, 42 or 59?

Personally, if it was me, I would just want the help. I could careless. More the better. Remember, the Sheriff dept is not running this search nor is involved. They have already done their investigation. So, this is a civilian search.

What I do for a living, they actually would want me there I know you don't know as some do, but if you knew, you would agree.

Read up on all the posts we have posted. You will have a different opinion. Grab some coffee and read away. I think he is alive and well. Just hiding from step dad.

Comment

I think that this kid is alive and well. I think he is afraid to go home because he has about the worst punishment he has ever received coming to him. I drove all the way out there this morning to help. I'm closer than most but still a ways away. I was told that if I would not hand over my personal information and sign a waiver I could not help them. So I headed home. I guess that makes me a suspect. Luckily I have and alibi for Thanksgiving day.
              Those left standing
              Will make millions
              Writing books on ways
              It should have been
              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

I think that this kid is alive and well. I think he is afraid to go home because he has about the worst punishment he has ever received coming to him. I drove all the way out there this morning to help. I'm closer than most but still a ways away. I was told that if I would not hand over my personal information and sign a waiver I could not help them. So I headed home. I guess that makes me a suspect. Luckily I have and alibi for Thanksgiving day.
                Fair enough...

Now that I have had a moment to think more on this.... Screw that! If it were being run by the police, ID would be fine, but not for an average Joe to request help and expect everyone to hand over their info and sign a waiver to volunteer for free assistance.

Shit on it.
                ERIK

Comment

[backpedaling]For the record, it was not my intention to imply that anyone here was doing wrong or in any way involved in criminal activity relating to this case.[backpedaling/]
                  ERIK

Comment

If this were search and rescue or some law enforcement agency I would have been unhappy but not unwilling to give my info. Even if it were a legitimate organization like say the "Tree People" who I have volunteered for and signed a waiver with, I would be unhappy but not unwilling. But this is just some guy out in the desert with a clipboard. I was under the impression that this was just a group of off-road enthusiasts heading out to the desert to hopefully not find a body. I guess I will ask more questions next time a group asks for my help next time.
                    Those left standing
                    Will make millions
                    Writing books on ways
                    It should have been
                    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

So I headed home.
                      If it were me I would have done some wheeling anyway, but I'm not adverse to wheeling solo.

I guess that makes me a suspect.
                      Only in the eyes of your clipboard carrying caped crusader friend.

Originally posted by NAILER341
                      Shit on it.
                      This^
                      holes = cowbell

Comment

It was just released, the mom of the 16yr boy didn't even go today and look with the group for her son.

Comment

Maybe she didn't want to give her personal info to the guy in charge?
                          holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by invert'd View Post
                            maybe she didn't want to give her personal info to the guy in charge?
                            <-----laughing!!

Comment

It is a shame that those wanting to go out to assist the family with the only thing they can offer...their hearts, are then asked for a lot of personal information because of the sue happy world we live in.

Comment

Since it's not a crime scene. Anyone could have stayed. Most were just nice and left. I don't see the need for so much red tape to help find someone's son.

Comment

Working...
                                X