Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeeps4all View Post
    our first wet run an we have so much fun, we are glad to join you guys, for geebo to be his firs time as a leader he did it great, my wife say one of the best runs we did she took a lot of pictures, we will post as soon i figure out how to post the pics, one thing i learn from jake some times is not the jeep is the driver, this kid can drive a jeep, can't wait next time to go out, thaks to all you guys hope to meet you guys again robert and naomi
    Thanks, but I also know how to kill one too. That squeeking we heard at the gas station wasn't a pulley, its the "camshaft synchronizer":

Dealer only part...and it's 130 bucks. Ouch. I'm guessing that my Jeep didn't like climbing that hill at 4500 rpms. Other then that, I had a great time guys.
    We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jeeps4all View Post
      need some help, how to post the pics, i open a account with photobucket, i tried, but is going to a link, one by one, i like the way geebo post the pics
      Copy th "IMG code" and paste it here. It's the one on the left boxed in red:

Last edited by TJ Jake; 01-24-10, 04:23 PM.
      We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Well that was a quick trip! Nice area, I'll be back again. We ran it all the way out to Bouquet. That West side of the Mtn was a muddy, slippery mess! We were trying to slide sideways several times.

Whole trip from home to there, wheeling, and back only took about 4 hours.

Comment

Yeah if you don't have any problems it's a quick run . . . that's why Robert, Jake, and I ran it the other way too. Was there still some snow up there?
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Jake View Post
            Thanks, but I also know how to kill one too. That squeeking we heard at the gas station wasn't a pulley, its the "camshaft synchronizer":

Dealer only part...and it's 130 bucks. Ouch. I'm guessing that my Jeep didn't like climbing that hill at 4500 rpms. Other then that, I had a great time guys.

That's a bummer man . . . let me know if you need a hand.
            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

we post more pics in the trail report

Comment

That is a bummer Jake I know we were talkin and you where saving money..but not for this!!
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                X