Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Might be Fun!

Ok,ya,ll just throwing this out there, I know Rowher is not the most challenging trail around but with all the rain it will be fun.. So how,s about meet at the 1st staging area there on the Serria Hwy. side at 9.00 am. this Sat....I,m in--who else?--cb channel 11..Thanks and hope to see ya Sat.. Geebo
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Sure I'll go. I went up from the Bouquet side after the little storm we had a few weeks ago when it was a little slick, so this should be fun.
    We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

I'll probably join in, unless Big Bear summons me! Will be a good chance to see how all my wrenchin has paid off!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Damn Bro! we,re gonna have to change yer name to(JOE THE MECHANIC)..

Comment

If I don't run Nightmare Gulch sat. then I will join you guys for this ( MUD RUN ) Larry..

Comment

I don't have much in the way of skid plates right now but i want to get dirty. what is the rock situation on this run? i want to go

Comment

no rocks don't need skids for this run

Comment

x2 perfect trail for being skid-less...

Comment

i'm 97 1/2 % in

Comment

Billy, what,s the other 2 and a half%

Comment

hell i don't know!

Comment

So far it,s ( spearheadbill) Billy, (Schmo) Joe., and (Geebo) Geeb, OOP,s and (DOGman) Larry (TJJAKE) Jake..I think thats it so far,.. come on fella,s/fellette,s/lol..if thats a word join in..Thanks Geeb

Comment

we may go, need to tell my wife, hope to joint you guys tomorrow
                          roberto

Comment

Sound,s good Reberto!

Comment

hey geebo, like many things... this is my first time. what are the directions from the 14 to staging area?

Comment

Working...
                              X