Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look in the shafts, there is a large stoped section inside. Probobly hairy in there!

Christian, good job with the photo's.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      If you look in the shafts, there is a large stoped section inside. Probobly hairy in there!

Christian, good job with the photo's.

Mitch
      It was hard to see much in the shafts from the surface. That's why I wanted to go down and look a little closer.

I haven't used that camera for so long that I couldn't remember how the different modes worked. I found myself turning off the power to get back to normal. I'll try to start using it more often now that I've resurrected it.

Christian
      "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

grandview has a tunnel down the hill that connects into the two shafts? the left shaft looks like it has a wodden bulkhead leading to a lower section but ive never gotten too excited since i figure its sunk at the same angle as the rest of it.
        KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Great photos Christian. I'm glad you figured out how to post them. It took me awhile to figure it out also.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
          X