Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know wonder we could not find you . You were in the twilight zone. PLace Looks kinda cool!
    Living the Dream"!
    , Joe

Comment

You got to look at it this way, when people life a good 30 miles from civilization and about down 10 miles of dirt road , it's a safe bet that they do not want to be looked at, or bothered, or have their pics taken

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        You got to look at it this way, when people life a good 30 miles from civilization and about down 10 miles of dirt road , it's a safe bet that they do not want to be looked at, or bothered, or have their pics taken
        hmm...wonder why that is ?
        anyway, lol

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          definitely. if anyone wants to pm there courds or post it i'd appreciate it. i really worry most about the people ill encounter out in the middle of nowhere. meeting up with a fellow 4x4 is great, but finding trailers full of weirdos would take the smile off my face.
          KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Looks like a great trip!.....I just gotta wonder about the boat in the pics?...WTF?...(no trailer)...

I think the champayne bottles are the ENTRY FEE!...
            Snap'n axles for 20+ years!!

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post

They have captured a stranded Jeeper!! Maybe a rescue party is in order :beer:
              An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Working...
              X