Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news and merry Xmas Mitch.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Good to hear Mitch.Is Ken going to do the work or are you going to have a "Bolt on Party"? If so,I'm in!!
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Dennis,

Ken and his son Fred should have this ready to go tonight. The front bump might get tricky since there was some impact in the crumple zone section on the passenger side. So with Ken having the truck to pick the parts and the appropriate tools and things, he will just drive over when it's done.

Thanks for the offer.

I do need to go back to Big Bear next week, but I won't be in a hurry this time!

Mitch

Comment

Wow! I'm impressed that not only you have a safe but that there was $1000 dollars in it. Sure can tell whos married and whos SINGLE on this board!
          Merry Xmas, Clay

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Clay View Post
            ...Sure can tell whos married and whos SINGLE on this board!
            Merry Xmas, Clay
            This driver carries no cash - He's married....
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Hey Mitch,

Glad to hear the the fix will cost less than expected!

Christian
              "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

I bet you have "cash for clunkers" to thank for the 30 available donors at your local yard.
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                  I bet you have "cash for clunkers" to thank for the 30 available donors at your local yard.
                  Yes, isn't it wonderful. Quality junk, at $24,000 each, at taxpayer expense, to help keep our junk running. Only in America, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                    Yes, isn't it wonderful. Quality junk, at $24,000 each, at taxpayer expense, to help keep our junk running. Only in America, Kevin.

This number is less factual than the belief that Cash4Clunkes program was stimulus related. $24,000 is a BS number that edmunds.com came up with by saying that we only sold 125K more vehicles than we normally would have so we are going to divide 125k by 3 billion. I don't know how this makes any sense. The truth of the matter is that we paid $4100 for each car. And because to edmunds this is a gray area, when I say we paid $4100 for each car I mean that for every car that was traded in we paid $4100(about 700K times).
                    Those left standing
                    Will make millions
                    Writing books on ways
                    It should have been
                    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Working...
                    X