Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy :poop:!! In Geebs photo collection there, just above the picture of Schmo( which was sneaked in...cause I don't remember him being there... ) In the picture of me....you can see the spring already off the perch and sitting on the sway connect.
    And Im just smilin' away....

What's all this white and black wall talk about? why you guys have to bring race up??

Thanks again for calling Geeb, needed to get out....and thanks for nothing Rick, for not goin...
    David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
    I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

I thought, by the way everyone was talking that it really rained hard up there, but the mud is kinda tame. But fun just the same. No snow at the higher elevations?

Oh, and Orange, my springs come off the perch all the time. Means your FFFFFF-lexin man!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

OOPs on the Joe (Schmo) photo you,re right David he wasn,t there and it seems I,m not all there either he was on the last one..and the photos are so small when I down load em..lol..
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
          OOPs on the Joe (Schmo) photo you,re right David he wasn,t there and it seems I,m not all there either he was on the last one..and the photos are so small when I down load em..lol..
          It's such a sweet pic that Geeb just felt the need to share it with you all again!!!
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Orange View Post
            holy :poop:!! In Geebs photo collection there, just above the picture of Schmo( which was sneaked in...cause I don't remember him being there... ) In the picture of me....you can see the spring already off the perch and sitting on the sway connect.
            And Im just smilin' away....

What's all this white and black wall talk about? why you guys have to bring race up??

Thanks again for calling Geeb, needed to get out....and thanks for nothing Rick, for not goin...
            If it was race I was talking about wouldn't it be red and white??......Duh.Speaking of that,missed the Thanksgiving invite

Called you from BB to let you know I was running too late.(Snow was a nice change from the dust).
            Hey Geeb, could ya throw in a pic of me so I can start telling David I was just late.

Comment

How you liking those new good years?

Comment

Great except for having to mount in reverse 'cause the whole 'raised white lettering' they put on complimentary. :thumbs_do
                The big lug tread favors the outside half so when wheeling notches or biting a wall, it will grab better Im sure....with it in reverse, the 1/4 part of highway tread is now on the outside half....not a huge difference, but I heard a "Jeep guy" designed these, so I'm thinking they would work better that way.
                But, all around, they are actually quite nice....they are a lot less noisy on the road, and barely have use the lockers so far....:gun::whip:
                David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

mtr,s

i,ve had them mounted both way,s and couldnt tell any difference.?????

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    Was a fun little trip, Thanks David, Geebo and Shant for coming out. Unfortunately not enough mud to go hog wild, but was nice to get out of the garage for a while and even see a bit of snow on the ground in some patches.
                    Here are a few poser shots

aw come on!, you guys can flex more than that cant ya?

1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
                    X