Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cleghorn mudding

Anybody up for some mudding and slip sliding on Cleghorn tomorrow afternoon? After a good rain it gets to be an even more fun trail. Start around 2 pm meet under the freeway bridge at the Cleghorn off ramp of the I-15fwy

I.ll be there!! So I,ll be there!! I,ll try and get a couple a guys to join,Art do ya think I,ll make it thru in the mud? Just a little more peddle?lol
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Oh and Art that little squeek I was tellin ya about I thought it was gone this morning when the jeep was cold nothin..Then she warmed up and started whinning,,oh well you,ll see..asta min yawna..lol

Comment

Might bring a buddy in a brite orange jeep.....he wants to get her dirty too..

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
          Might bring a buddy in a brite orange jeep.....he wants to get her dirty too..
          Is it the one with white walls might see you guys there.

Comment

No problem hopefully there is plenty of mud for all of us

Comment

Cool Rick it,ll be good to see ya again..Art I,ll be by around 12.15 or 12.30..is that ok? And Thanks in advance for your help.,as always...Geeb

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

Yup!!! It,s David with the white walls ., but he couldn,t handle all the comments so he turned them around..lol

Comment

I'll see you there under the bridge at 2:30

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

Was a fun little trip, Thanks David, Geebo and Shant for coming out. Unfortunately not enough mud to go hog wild, but was nice to get out of the garage for a while and even see a bit of snow on the ground in some patches.
                      Here are a few poser shots

Comment

Great day of wheelin. Got through a few mud poles but not muddy enough yet. Can;t wait for the first snow fall.

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

As always was fun to get out of the city..Thanks Art for checking my jeep out AGAIN! and for the run thru Cleghorn..Here,s just a few shots...

Comment

Too late for me to make it, looks like I missed out......Good looking tires Dave,but can't tell what kind anymore.

Comment

Rick Them thar are Goodyear Black walls!!

Comment

Working...
                              X