Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick they are calling for chains from the bottom of the 38.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

For Jeeps also? I don't have a set but will take a ride that way anyhow.

Comment

4 wheel drive is ok now. Seeyou at ranger station.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

From our place at Green Valley Lake yesterday.

Comment

Grand Cherokee Conquers Dish Pan

Went up the back way to Arrowhead, from Hesperia in the Grand Cherokee with Carlos in his Cherokee, My daughter-in-law in her Cherokee, and my son in his TJ. The Putt-Abouts. Went into Arrowhead for coffee and danish, the girls went shopping, then we headed for Dishpan. Got to Deep Creek and air down, and disconnected the sway bars. With Cherokees and TJ behind me off we went. Conquered dishpan, but the real fun was up above the water fall. Slick. Couple of times Scott and I had to drive the other Cherokee's thru to help Carlos and Tracy get thru. Twice of the road back to Big Pine Flat campground I almost had two head ons with idiots that were driving over their abilities. One I dove to the right, and had to slam reverse to avoid aa headon. The road to Big Pine was very slick. We headed back to Hesperia, and stopped at La Casita resturant for dinner. It was a long day, but a good family outing. Kevin.

Comment

Wow, nice job on Dishpan. Snow was deeper and wetter than we expected, Still had a good time slip sliding around. Good meeting ya Curtis.

Comment

Working...
              X