Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: snow

Heavy snow in BB and chains required at onyx summit and running springs. Anybody want to do a snow run tomorrow? First snow is always the best.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

snowing here in Anza too--i picked a fine time to remove my windshield and soft top! was planning to do some work on my roll cage!
    holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
      snowing here in Anza too--i picked a fine time to remove my windshield and soft top! was planning to do some work on my roll cage!
      OK now that just ain't fair. I'm in Seattle where it's supposed to be snowy and wintery, and you guys are getting the snow! All it's doing here is raining, and it ain't even doing that all that well... Have fun guys.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Wife called and said there was snow on the side of the freeway down the hill on the way to work. White Christmas would be cool!

Comment

I wish I could Curtis, but have things to do tomorrow

Comment

Up here at our cabin in Green Valley Lake right now. Got about 6-8 inches of white stuff.

Comment

I'm heading up first thing, let me know your plans I'll try to join in.

Comment

Which way are you going up? I'am open for anything. Was thinking about lighting ridge if the snow not to deep.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Rick ya outta head out to Cleghorn tommorrow Art (AW12345) took Joe and me thru it last week it was alot of fun,,Geeb
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                    Which way are you going up? I'am open for anything. Was thinking about lighting ridge if the snow not to deep.
                    Fine with me, I can come up your way. Let me know where and when.
                    C'mon up Geeb,Its not that much further than Cleghorn.

Comment

I,ll have to see what works out..David might come too ,we were gonna go today but we both flaked ..waiting to hear back from him..I,ll give ya a call when I know what,s up..

Comment

How about meeting at forestry station at HWY 38 and Bryant st at 9:00 am.
                        Last edited by curtis; 11-28-09, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I'll be there at 9:00. Give a call Geebo/David.

Comment

Rick I won,t make the snow run gotta be in Ontario around noon , then I think I,m gonna run Cleghorn I remember how to get to the trail, just not sure once I,m on it which path to take..but I,m sure I,ll come out somewhere..lol..Have a good and safe time! Geebo

Comment

Ok see you at 9:00am

Comment

Working...
                              X